Welcome Home | Natsu

A/N: do you guys want the other characters? (Jellal, Gajeel, Loke, etc.)

Anyway, Continuing...

"I'll miss you guys so much!!!" You shout with tears approaching. You go around hugging everyone in the guild. Doesn't matter if you barely know them or don't at all. Everyone is family here.

You were going on a trip for a mission & visit to your parents.

Then last came Natsu. "Natsu....." You say and walk towards him holding out your arms. He swoops his arms around your waist and puts his head on your shoulder. You hug him for the longest time.

"I'm gonna miss you so much (Y/N)." Natsu cries.

"Natsu!! Let her go already......" Happy cries as well.

"B-but...!!" Natsu cries even more. Making you burst into tears. You look at everyone who's either crying or about to cry.

"See you soon Girl!" Levy, your best friend, calls. And gives you another hug.

You can see Mira using a towel to wipe her tears. Elfman trying not to cry. "I'm a man! But right now I can't be."

Even Erza is crying but still standing strong. Lucy and Wendy crying together. Same with Carla. Gajeel in is normal spot seems to be crying.

"I have to go now Natsu..." You say and wipe away a tear. Natsu lets go.

"GoodBye Everyone! I love you!" You shout and walk out the guild doors. You hear everyone crying and screaming as if they all got beaten up but didn't.

You run fast so you wouldn't hear their cries that make you cry even more. You make to the train station with red puffy eyes. "The train station seems full today." You say and take a seat by the window.

Some guy sits across from you and notices your look. "Are you alright, miss?" He says and leans over.

"Yeah I'm alright......" You say with a sniff.

"So where you heading?" He asks

"To my parents. You?"

"Just traveling." He smiles trying to light up the atmosphere.

_________________

"Wow! What other place have you been?" You ask, fascinated. 

"Well, that's about it. Right now I'm going to London." He smiled.

"Wow, that'll be a long journey."

"And that's the fun part." He says and clicks his teeth then you guys stay silent for a while.

___________________

You make it to your destination of where your parents lived. You walked up to the big house. Your parents may be rich. But still an average amount.

"Hello- (Y/N)!!!!" A maid answers.

"Silva!" You've known her for most of your life.

"Welcome home! What brings you here?" She asks and takes your bag.

"I'm on a mission and I thought I'd take a visit here." You smile and walk up the red velvet stairs with her.