Princess | Eve

This character was requested by one of you guys so here you go!

I added a new ending so go read it if you haven't!
__________________
One Shot: "Princess"
Setting: "Highschool"
Character: "Eve Tearm"
3.
2.
1.
BEGIN!
__________________

You were awoken by the beeps and yells of your little brother, Aydan.

"(y/n)! (y/n)! Wake up! It's time for school!" Aydan said and shook you.

"Okay okay!" You said and rubbed your eyes. You bolted up and checked the time.

Only fifteen minutes to get ready, SHI-

You got your uniform from the closet and raced to the bathroom. Your hair was a mess. If you played in a movie, you would be in Beauty and Beast but be the actor of the beast. That's how bad it was.

"Aydan!" You called while brushing your teeth.

"Yes?" Aydan appeared in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Did mom leave already?" You questioned.

He nodded yes and that meant you had to run to school. Or rather, ride your bike.

You quickly finished up and dressed. You put a slice of toast with ham in your mouth and quickly put on your shoes and grabbed your little brother. You prepped your bike and attached his little car beside it.

You biked and took a turn over to his school. You quickly dropped him off and made a run towards your school.

You made it on time but out of breath as soon as you entered the class. Mind, that you are your toast while riding the bike. You took your seat and took out your notebook for the class.

The blonde haired boy with green eyes that sparkled leaned over to you and whispered

"Looks like the princess didn't have time to fix her hair."

You looked over at the boy who's name was Eve. You would talk to him once in a while but that's only because he would bug you. And all he ever called you was "Princess". This Eve guy was seen as the "most handsome guy" in school. Girls swooned over him, except for you. You had no interest in him nor did you ever actually find the time for a lover.

It was now lunch time and you realized you didn't pack a lunch or brought one. Luckily you had cash on you. You headed down towards the student shop where they sold bread.

You picked out two breads that you enjoyed. But what a coincidence that Eve had to show up. He noticed that you were buying bread and walked up to you.

"What do you want now?" You said in an annoyed tone.

"Just wanted what my Princess likes to eat." He said with a smirk.

"I'm not your princess. And wow stalker much?" You said and paid the lady for the bread.

You walked back to class with a bag of bread. But yet the greened eye boy still followed behind.

"Why are you still following me?"

"I'm in the same class as you, your Highness."