Haven't Seen You Around, or Have I? {1} | Gray

A/N; Here's a Gray one! Enjoy!

I'll be doing other characters soon. I'm just doing two of each :)
_________________
Here's a really long one lmao
_________________

You walked through the forest, pushing leaves aside, stepping on branches. Moving closer to the light. You had been traveling with a friend, Jackson. But he suddenly disappeared on you. So you've been going solo for the past year.

You had encounters on your journey. Good and Bad. But it never seemed to bother, I meant you DO have magic. But only for the bad.

You made money here and there, taking jobs. Gratitude from people in villages. And one you always return to, Mongolia . It just felt like home. There was lively people there, everyone was so nice. You were very known in that city. And that's where you were headed now.

You got off the train and stepped into the village.

"(Y/N)!! Nice to see you again!" A woman called.

"(Y/N)! I-I made y-you a gift!" A child came up to you and handed you a box. You opened it and smiled brightly. It was a little clay (letter of your first name), painted in different colors. You picked up the child and squeezed him. "Thank you, Jonathan." You put him down and continued walking around.

People welcomed you and you chat with a few. You started stocking up on food and putting it in your travel bag.

"Man I should get a new one soon." You said and huffed.

You walked by the guild of 'Fairy Tail'. Yes, you were a wizard but never felt like joining a guild or anything.

You were just venturing through the town and walking on the sidewalk next to the water. Passing by a few people, specifically a guy with no shirt on, and a clear guild mark on his chest.

You looked at him and he looked at you. You stared for a while then kept walking.

"Hey wait!" He called

You quickly turned around at the sudden shout. "Hm?"

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else.." He said and you continued walking

You stood in front of a house and knocked three times.

"Hello Aunty!" You beam.

"Darling (Y/N), you're back!! How was your journey? Are you hungry? Any injuries? You should stay here longer, it must be a hassle traveling. Don't you think?" She hugs you and drags you inside.

"Aunty......" You say with a smile and hug her back.

"Whoop! I'm sorry, have I rambled again, dear?" She laughed and went to the kitchen.

______________
Later on
______________

"So you've heard of the guild, Fairy Tail? Right?" Aunty asks you.

You drink your tea and nod. I know where she's going with this.

"I was thinking..... maybe, you should try it out?" She folded clothes.

"Aunty, I've already said-" You were cut off.

"No no, what I mean is- Why don't you check it out? You're always traveling! This could be a chance for you to make friends, go on adventures with people! Have fun!"

"You think I'm bored when I travel?" You laugh. "Traveling is something I love, it's not something I just do because I have no where to go. I meet people along the way! Well...temporary but still."