Chapter 16: Claws are out

Comenzar desde el principio

“They’re here!” shouted someone behind my back.

Shizm! The guards are closing on us

We ran and ran like we were going to die the moment they catch us (even though yes, it could happen)

But since my whole-life seems to be somewhat like those cliché-teen novels, so yes, we did pull it through and escaped.

***

“I can’t believe you outraged yesterday!” exclaimed Violet as we were all comfortably seated on our table at lunch.

Mia blushed.

“I just had this pressure on me, since I was the detective!!”

Pressure? Seriously? No one was pressuring you Mia.

“Okay! We should let bygones be bygones..” I began to say.

“Bygones what?” Mia asked

Jace, it’s okay, don’t mind her…

I always try to tell myself that I shouldn’t get angry with Mia, but sometimes she just has these ideas that could make me feel ugh.

“Once we get inside Taylor’s room, we could’ve access to her phone, diary, or perhaps anything!” Violet beamed to her realization.

I snapped my fingers.

“Exactly! That’s the reason why I wanted to check it out!”

“Or condoms,” Anastasia blurted out.

We all looked at her.

“What does that have to do with anything?” I asked her.

“Every girl has them, I mean for emergency, in case the guy you know doesn’t bring one…”

Mia raised her hand.

“I don’t have them,” she stated bluntly.

Anastasia smirked,

“Then you must not be a girl,”

Mia was as a red as a tomato by this time.

Why do we get sidetracked so easily! Jace you need to focus!

I cleared my throat.

“Okay, so we need to formulate everything…” I began to say.

“Well, I have something in mind that will really help us,” came an accented voice from behind.

At this moment I know exactly who the person is.

I turned around, “What now Nathalia?”

She pouted at me trying to be cute.

“Is that how you treat a friend?”

Everyone on our table was shocked to see the Britsh-brat coming along.

“And like why is she here?” Mia asked angrily for some reason.

I shrugged.

Everyone inside the cafeteria was starting to stare and whisper amongst themselves.

“I’m here to help you guys,” Nathalia stated as if Mia was too daft (even though she is most of the time) not to know.

Before she sat on the space next to me, she leaned in and kissed both my cheeks, which earned her a blush from me as a reply.

“Hey! Don’t do that to Jace!” Mia scolded her.

Ugh-h, what’s your problem Mia?