Preference- How You Met (Patton)

(this is my first preference on this book, hope you guys like it)

Patton:

(Your POV)

I was walking my (favorite animal) in the park when it ran away. I was looking everywhere and found it with a boy. He was wearing a blue Polo shirt with a grey cardigan wrapped around his shoulders and glasses. I ran over to them and smiled when he looked up at me.

"Hello, is this your adorable pet?" He asked me with a very energetic, happy voice.

"Yeah. Its name is (enter name)," I replied, not being able to stop myself from grinning.

"Well, it's absolutely adorable." He said.

"I'm y/n," I said, smiling.

"I'm Patton." He said smiling largely.

I got a text from one of my friends, and looked up, saying, "I'm so sorry. I have to go. I completely forgot I have to meet up with a friend."

He looked up, slightly frowning ((my baby!!!)), "Oh, I was hoping we could spend some more time together."

He looked sad. It was heartbreaking. I pulled out a pen and paper from my bag, writing down my number. I reached out and gave it to him, "Call me?"

He smiled and stood up hugging me, I couldn't help but hug back. "I will."

I pulled away when I heard voices calling out his name. 4 guys who looked really similar to Patton were coming towards us.

One who was wearing a Steven Universe shirt said, "We have told you not to hug random strangers, Patton."

"I wasn't. We were talking and... Oh, right. You have to go. I hope to see you again, y/n." He smiled at me.

"I should. Call me later." He nodded. I smiled as I got (pet's name) to follow me. I waved bye to him, smiling.

Before I left, I heard one of the other guys, he was wearing a sash, saying, "Way to go Patton..."