Chapter Eight

I wake up to rapid knocking on my door. I groggily look up and squint at it. Then I remember, I am in my shed, I look down and there is a sleeping Jughead with his arms around my waist. I giggle and blush before trying to pry myself out of his warm grip. I straighten my clothes and look at the time on my phone. It was 7 in the morning. I rub my eyes and open the door. "There you are! We were looking everywhere for you, calling and texting but you wouldn't answer!" Chris stated. "Sorry, I was asleep, me and Jug were watching movies and fell asleep. Why were you looking for me when you could have just checked the shed?" I ask, and notice Jughead was shifting, but was still asleep. I sigh and look back to my brother, who was peeking over my shoulder at Jughead. "Wait, so he slept here last night?" I nod. "Yeah, he did but we didn't do anything," I explain and he nodded. "Yeah I know, you are a goody two shoes that wants to wait until marriage," he mocked me and I blush. "So what if I do? Why didn't you just check the shed first?" he looked irritated. "I didn't think about that, since it was date night with Jughead." I chuckle and sigh. "You are weird. Well, I am here, and while Jughead is asleep I am going to make pancakes." I smile and push Chris out of my way. I shut the door and go to the house.

After quickly making pancakes and bacon, I went back to the shed with the plates and started another pot of coffee since the one from last night was cold. Jughead must have smelt the coffee because he groaned and opened his eyes. He looked at me and smiled softly. "Hi there," I giggle and go over to him, kneeling by his head. "Did you sleep okay?" I ask he nodded. "Good, I made breakfast." I state with a grin and he smirked. "What did you make?" I handed a plate to him. "You are amazing," he said and kissed my cheek. I giggle again and make him a cup of coffee. We eat in silence, I didn't really eat, I took a few bites of bacon and drank my coffee "You haven't really touched your pancakes, are you okay?" Jughead asked, setting his plate down for a minute. "Yeah, I am usually not a breakfast person." he took my cold hands in his warm ones, and said to me, "Are you sure, you are really skinny, and you should probably eat more, try to get more food in your body," I smile at him and nod. "Okay, I will." I take my food and try to eat. I got through half of my two pancake stack, and I eat some bacon.

Once I finish my plate, we go to the house to put away our plates and mugs. Jughead had to go to the bathroom so I led him there and went to talk to mom. "Morning mom." I kiss her cheek and she looked up at me smiling. It was her day off and she doesn't like going anywhere unless it is shopping on her days off. "Hey sweetie. Come sit down for a minute, I need to talk to you about something serious." she put on her business face. Oh no, what happened. Were we moving again? Was Grandpa okay? So many things went through my mind. I got dizzy so I sat next to mom, who gently touched my arm. I gulp and wait for what mom was about to tell me...

Dun, dun, dun! I know this chapter was kind of short but I wanted it to be a cliffhanger, hope you guys enjoyed. What do you guys think her mom wanted to talk to her about?