Depression

~Your P.O.V~

I sat on the bench that Gaara and I always were. I twirled the kunai in my right hand. "Nothing like another day by myself," I said to myself. "I'm so stupid. The marriage is almost here, yet I sit here like I'm just a normal lonely person that doesn't care about a thing. Now say I don't need to go to the wedding, but I plays in my head. I don't have anything to care for. All I have is sorrow....!" I cried to myself. My eyes watered and tears streamed my face. "This is for my stupidity." I slit my kunai through my left wrist. I winced in pain, but continued. "This is for the marriage..!" I slit myself again, a few inches from the last cut. "And this!" I cried. "Is for my stupid, broken heart!!" I aimed my kunai for my chest, but right when it touched my clothing, a voice cried out, "Stop!" I froze in place. "G-G-Gaar-a?" I said, more tears flowing down. My wrist dripped in pure red blood as I dropped the kunai tinted in red. "W-why are you here?" I asked looking at my cut wrist. "I came here for you. Why are you doing this?" he asked. "For you. I'd rather die to see the moment you're taken away from me. I'll be nothing but a by stander. You'll be gone. A-and... I'll be alone as ever," I said. I heard him sighing and walking over to sit by me. The bench had small puddles of blood. I looked up to see the sky and smiled. "There," I said, pointing to the gray sky. "I want to be up there, watching you live life," I said, looking back at him. "Could I do that?" I asked. "I don't allow it. I want to live, but I want to live with you. If you die, I'd die," he said, looking into my eyes. "I can't bear to watch my only love get taken away... I really need you, but if I can't be with you, my heart is broken, forever. I won't be able to find anyone I love more than you. Please (y/n)." I rested my head on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around my waist. "There's so many moments that I wanted to share with you," I said. "Stay with me, (y/n)," Gaara said, kissing my forehead. I smiled. Not only was he sweet, but he was caring. "I will."