Meet Again

~Your P.O.V~

I took out my diary to write in.

Dear Diary,

         It's been a day since the Sand Siblings (REAL!!) left my house. :( I miss all of them, a lot. I actually wish they took me back to the Naruto world.

I was thinking of the next sentence when I slammed it shut and placed it under my pillow. I crashed my head on my soft pillow and stared at the ceiling. A portal opened. I sat up to see what it was, or who was going to come out. "G-Gaara?!" He looked at me. "Hi, but why are you here?" I asked. He held out his hand and smiled. "Come with me." I blushed slightly, and took his hand. He led me into the portal. Whoosh! Everything around us disappeared and was replaced by the Naruto world. Wow, it's pretty dark... "Welcome to Suna," Gaara said. "You can stay at the mansion today." "M-mansion? That's a bit rude, I mean me just staying at your house-" "I insist." He said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Of course. You let my siblings and me stay at your place, why not mine?" I blushed, thank goodness it was dark. "Come," he said. I followed him to a big 2 storied house. I mouthed a 'wow'. Gaara chuckled and pulled me in. "Temari, Kankuro!" I said. "Hi, (y/n)! How are you doing?" Temari asked. "Great, thanks!" "We should find you a place to sleep. How about Gaara's room?" Temari considered. "W-what?" I asked. "Come on!" Temari winked at me. "Uh..." "It's okay, I don't mind," Gaara said. He led me to his room. "We should get some sleep," Gaara said, after coming in his room. He brought me a sleeping bag, and I slipped in. "G-goodnight," I said. "Night, (y/n)."