Matsuri (Ew)

Few Months Later

~Your P.O.V~

I've been training for a few months already, and going on missions with Gaara dn successfully coming back. "(y/n)," Gaara said, snapping me out of my thoughts. We've been dating for a while already, and inseparable. "Yeah, Gaara?" I replied. "We're going on a mission today; are you gonna come?" he asked. "Of course, you can't go without me," I said, smiling. We walked out of the mansion, hand in hand and met Temari and Kankuro at the gate of Suna. "Hi, (y/n)! I knew you would come!" she said. I giggled. "I always come, Temari!" I said happily. "Today our mission in to save one of my villagers, Matsuri," Gaara said. Matsuri, huh?  "Let's go," I said simply. We traveled through the trees for about ten minutes when we heard a ear piercing scream. I covered my ears and our little group  of four jumped toward the shriek.  There was a girl tied on a tree. I didn't like her right when I saw her. "Hey you! Help me down! *gasp* Gaara-sama! You came for me! Help me!" she yelled. That's Matsuri. I jumped down and untied the ropes. "I wanted Gaara-sama to save me," she muttered. "You're welc0me, little girl. I'm (y/n)," I said."Stupid," I heard her say under her breath. "Excuse me?! I just saved you!" I said angrily. "Gaara-sama could have saved me!" I rolled my eyes, walked next to Gaara, and crossed my arms. What a stubborn girl. Matsuri blushed and walked to Gaara. She bit her bottom lip and put her finger on her chin, trying to look sexy, though it made her look weak. Mega fail, girl. Gaara looked annoyed and said, "Come on, we have to get back. And you," he pointed to Matsuri. "You need to train. I can't come after you everytime you get lost or kidnapped." She faked a cute voice and whined, "I'm afraid I'll get taken!" Gaara rolled his eyes and said, "Fine. You'll ride in my gourd. You're pretty tattered up anyway." She looked soooo loved and smiled. "Come on, I'm getting impatient," I said, stomping my foot. Gaara looked at me and his look softened. He nodded and jumped up with Matsuri, happily in his gourd. I sighed and jumped up too, followed by Kankuro and Temari. "(y/n)?" Temari called. "Yeah what?" I replied. She got up closer to me and whispered, "Are you jealous?" She wasn't joking, usually she had a grin on her face, but his time, she was serious. "I guess, just a little," I said, death glaring Matsuri. "I see... You know, what you mean. She's really annoying." I nodded and saw that Matsuri's head snapped up. What did you say about me?!" she asked. "Nothing you need to know, little one." Temari giggled, and we finally got back to the village.