I Love You

~Your P.O.V~

                                                                            Later 

I opened my eyes. It was still nighttime in the Naruto world. I slipped out of the sleeping bag silently, not wanting to wake up Gaara. I walked onto the roof. It was the perfect temperature. Breezy, but not too cold. It gave cills down my back, but it felt good. I laid my head down and stared at the moon. It was so full and beautiful. It looked like I could reach out and touch it. "You like to watch the moon too?" I sat up to see Gaara in a t-shirt and shorts. "Yeah, it's so beautiful." "Just like you," I heard him mutter. "Huh?" I said, looking at him. A light pink brushed his cheeks. "Do you still have the fever?" I asked. "No, don't have one," he said. "Oh." I smiled. "G-Gaara?" "Hmm?" "I... I really love you," I said, blushing. He looked at me shocked. "I feel... something to you, too." I looked at him. "You do?" He held his chest. "I feel it here. Do you feel it here?" I put his warm hand on my heart. "I do. It's love, Gaara. Do you feel love?" I asked. "I think I do, to you, (y/n). I- I love you, very much." He blushed 50 different shades of red and pink. We moved closer to each other, and he held my cheek. I held his hand and our faces moved closer. We tilted our heads in opposite directions and touched lips. I smiled and kissed  him. Our lips were like missing puzzle pieces fitting together. I never wanted it to end, but we broke apart for air. After we caught our breath, I scooted even closer to him for him to hug me close. I put my arms on his neck and kissed again for a long time. Later, we fell asleep on the roof.