Sal's Station

We went to a gas station named Sal's Mart. My dad has been here before when he was helping my uncle move. The gas stations windows were busted, cars everywhere, it looked like hell. I tell Jax to get put this time and help Dad. Dad still doesn't trust him I can see it in his eyes. But we don't really know him yet so I don't blame him.

****

Dad and Jax are getting supplies from inside Sal's. they walk out and put the supplies in the truck and car. They fill up the vehicles and the gas jugs. I look over and see a little girl. Well was a little girl. She was a walker. Making her way slowly towards Jax. Jax seen her and he looked shocked. He had his hand on his gun and aimed. But he couldn't pull the trigger. It was like he froze and didn't know what to do. I don't know him that well but it doesn't seem like the type of thing he would do. My dad notices this. One thing you need to know is my dad has a soft heart for little kids. So do I. I don't know why it is about them but I love little kids. I knew he wouldn't kill a walker kid unless he really had to. So they quickly put the gas jugs in the truck and took off. Jax seemed out of it when he finally got back in the car.

"Something wrong Jax?"

He just shakes his head and looks out the window.

"Talk to me Jax."

"It's just.... I..."

TO BE CONTINUED.