On Our Way (Part 2)

*New Update*

I peak out the curtain. I see a tall handsome man. He's wearing jeans a button down T-shirt and has an ax and AK 47. He also has a Sheriffs badge on. He had dirt and blood stains all over him. I wave my dad over. He tells everyone to hide. But I stay with him. He opens the doors. Our guns are raised at this stranger.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

My dad says. The man looks about in his early 20's. he reaches down and puts his weapons on the ground.

"I seen your cars here and figured someone was here. I was hoping to find some other survivors."

Dang. His voice is really deep. I can tell my dad doesn't trust him. There's a couple walkers in the background. My dad asks him,

"Is there anyone else with you?"

"Nope just me."

"Are you bit or scratched?"

"No."

My dad hesitantly lets him in. I go and check the man for bites or scratches. None found. My dad and him seem to connect well. After talking with him for a while, I go get the others and bring them out. It's getting dark.

"We will stay here one more night then head out tomorrow." Dad tells all of us. We turn out the lamps and me and dad keep watch.

*This chapter is boring, I know. It will get better. Any suggestions, feel free to comment!*