Jax

The next morning:

"So what's you name.?" Dad asks the stranger.

"Jax."

"Where are you headed?"

"Anywhere safe, I lost my family and the rest of my group in a big herd in Nashville."

"I'm sry to hear that, I'm lucky I still have mine. Now I don't want no damn trouble with you. One mistake, you either get a bullet to the head or you're to leave. You understand" my dad says in a tone.

"Yes. You won't have any problems with me."

"We'll see."

After we eat some canned food, we start looking around the house for supplies. All I found was a double barrel shotgun with little ammo, a camo pocket knife, and some canned food. We put the supplies in our cars and drive them to the back. We go

Back inside. *Tap, *Tap.

We all stop dead in our tracks. *Tap *Tap. I look out the window. O shit! The house is surrounded by walkers. Tons of them. I start running. I look at the back window to see if the back was clear. It was. For now. But in the distance I see more walkers coming. I open the door and we all run for the cars. We make is safely. Everyone except Debbie. 'Shit, where's Debbie?!' I ask through the walkie talkie. "Not sure but we have to leave, Now!" My dad says back. I don't want to leave her but I have to. The walkers are catchin up to us now. My brother and Jax are in my camaro are with me. My mom and dad in his truck. We head off toward the highway again. Heading for my uncles place. I start thinking to myself, 'I hope Debbie made it, she knows where my Uncle's farm is. If she made it she will be there....'