Chapter 10

Ariana's POV
5 Days Later

We had a 2 week vacation from school. Justin and I have been hanging out a lot. I made a few friends on instagram that goes to our school. Their names are Emily, Hanna, Zoey.

I invited them to the party that my parents are throwing. They were inviting their boyfriends.

Justin and I were going to the club tonight. I wore a rose gold bodycon dress and nude heels.

"You look amazing." Justin says, giving me two pecks on the lips.

"you look ravishing." I said, kissing his neck.

"Did you think that when I was.. bullying you?"

"Hm?" I said.

"Nevermind." Justin mumbled.

"Baby, I did think you were hot." I said, nibbling his neck.

Justin bit his lip. "Shall we go?"

"mhm." I mumbled into his neck.

"Ariana." He says, biting down on his lip hard.

"Hm?" I smirked into his neck.

He let out a soft moan.

"Let's go." I said, pulling away.

We got to the club. We just had to walk down to the side walk to get there.

"I forgot my fake ID." Justin whispers.

"Go get it. I'll wait for you over there." I said.

Justin nodded and walked back to the car. I walked into a bunch of guys.

"Sorr-

"oh, hey baby." One random guys says.

"I'm not your baby." I said.

"Yeah, but you're fucking hot." He says, stepping closer to me.

"I have a boyfriend!" I yelled at him.

"Too bad." He says, getting closer and closer.

I shoved him really hard into his friends.

"Oh, you don't mess with him." One says.

"Come here!" He yelled, grabbing me.

"Help!" I yelled, but no one turned.

I shoved him harder this time. He mumbled something then threw two punches at me, one on my eye and lip. I stumbled back.

Justin sprinted to me. "Oh my god, babe, you okay?"

I was covering my face. I looked up and all of the sudden, Justin swung the hardest punch to the guy. "Ariana, fuck the club. He already tried to take advantage of you."

"that hurt." I mumbled, following Justin.

Justin picked me up and carried me back to the car.

"Let's go to the hospital."

"No. They're going to ask us about it and then it'll probably going to bring us to court." I said. "That guy is going to claim that he didn't do anything."

Justin sighs. He rubs my thigh. "You'll be okay."

We arrive at his house. I was going to walk in but Justin carried me inside. He lays me down on the couch.

"I'll get ice pack- uh, shit, anything else?" Justin asked in a frantic voice.

"Don't rush. Just get me water." I giggled.

Justin comes back with two ice packs, one for my eye and mouth. He opened the water bottle and set it on the table. He leans over and kisses my cheek.

"You'll be okay."

"My parents can't know this." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You sure?" Justin asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said.

"How are you going to cover your bruises up?" Justin asked.

"Makeup." I said.

"Babe, you're already wearing so much makeup and the bruise is already showing up through your makeup." Justin says, carrassing my cheek.

I turned on my phone and looked at myself on the camera app. He's right.

"I guess I have to tell my parents about it. I shouldn't have been going clubbing anyways." I said.

"No, I'm not getting you in trouble. Just say you were being clumsy and silly and accidentally hit the corner of the table."

"Um, okay." I said.

"Should we go upstairs to the comfortable bed?" Justin asked.

I nodded, grabbing the ice packs and water bottle. I followed him upstairs and laid beside him.

"Should you take off your makeup?"

"Um, I should."

I took off my makeup and came back into the bedroom. I laid beside Justin. He smiled.

"You look beautiful." He says, pecking my lips.

"Justin, I have a question."

"Yes?" He says, giving me several more pecks on my forehead.

"Um, if we didn't have a one night stand, do you think we'd still be together right now?"

He pulled away. He looked down at me. He furrowed his eyebrows. "No. I'm sorry."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah... it probably wouldn't have brought us close. But I most likely would've stopped bullying you though."

"Oh. Okay."

"I'm sorry, but it's what I-

"No. It's okay. You were being honest." I said, kissing him.

Justin kisses back, our lips moving in sync. Justin gently flips me over on my back and hovered over me.

"Justin, my lips hurt when we kiss." I frowned.

"Don't kiss me then. I'll do the work." Justin says before kissing my neck.

I let out a soft moan. I run my fingers through his hair as he nibbled down my neck. Justin lets out a groan into my neck.

"Let's stop. I'm still injured." I said.

"I left a mark for you to remember me." Justin giggled.

"Gee, thanks." I said.