Chapter 9

Ariana's POV
A few weeks later..

"Um, Ariana, will you be my girlfriend?" Justin asked.

My heart fluttered. "Of course!" I said, running up to him and jumping into his arms.

Justin stumbled back a little. I peck his lips. I heard my parents walk in.

"Walking into something, hm?" Dad smirked.

"She said yes. She's my girlfriend now." Justin smiled.

"Woo!" Mom chuckled.

"We're going back to my house." Justin says.

"Wait guys! So, since New Years Eve is right around the corner, I want to tell you about our plan." Dad says.

"So Justin, we're inviting you.. obviously. So, we're having a party invite your friends if you want to. We're inviting family members. So right at 12:00, we're having a group photo." Mom says.

"Oh, okay." I smiled. "See you."

I said before leaving with Justin.

"Are you friends with Leah now?" Justin asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

Leah is my new friend. We became friends right around I started going back to school from faking my sickness. She's so nice, but she is still sorry for not standing up for me all those times Justin used to bully me. I don't blame her. If someone was being bullied, I wouldn't have the guts to stand up for that person.

"What are you thinking about?" Justin says, resting his hand on my thigh.

"Oh, just school. I can't wait to graduate." I smiled.

"I know." He smiled back.

We got to his house and cuddled. No one knows about us, obviously, we just confirmed it. But no one knows were friends.

"What show do you want to to watch?"

"I don't know." I said. "I want to go to sleep."

"Thsn go to sleep. I'll be right here." Justin says.