The Sand Siblings

~Your P.O.V~

I yawned. Wow, watching 'Naruto' in the morning wasn't good for me. Might as well take a walk. I sighed and looked at my empty house. My parents didn't have to leave me on my own... Not like I care. They hated me. I walked out to the street. I wish I was a 'Naruto' character instead of this young girl obsessed over an anime guy. If only Gaara was real...

~Gaara's P.O.V~

"Temari, what just happened?" I asked. "I don't know... Damn that Naruto, I knew we shouldn't have watched his new justu," Temari replied looking around. "This isn't Sunagakure," Kankuro said. "Of course it's not!" Temari yelled. A girl passed by the hallway, with (h/c) hair. 

~Your P.O.V~

I walked by the hallway and turned my head. Was I just hallucinating or was that the Sand Siblings? I walked back to the hallway. Sure enough, it was them. Or was it cosplays? I put my hand up to show hi. They all stared at me. "Ahem, I'm not an alien, you know," I said. "Where is Sunagakure?" the red headed boy said. No. No way. It's Gaara?! "Suna? Not anywhere here. You're in (city) (state) (country). Suna is in Naruto." I said. "Eww.. It's inside Naruto?" Kankuro asked. "No, not literally inside the Naruto you're talking about. In the show," I explained. "Show? What show? How do you know Naruto?" Temari asked. I opened my mouth and there was a drip on my head. It's starting to rain. "I'll explain. Follow me." We walked back to my house. Am I dragging strangers into my house, or were they really the Sand Siblings? We entered the door. I started laughing. "Ahem... Your paint is washed off." I pointed to Kankuro. I didn't want to say his name. I would feel like a stalker! Kankuro touched his face to smear more paint. Temari burst out laughing. "Let's wash up, I'll get you guys some clothes. I walked into my parents bedroom. I picked out a light purple T-shirt and tan yoga pants for Temari and black shirt and shorts for Kankuro. Then I rushed back into my room. Thank goodness. I still had a pure blood red shirt and black smooth pants. I walked out to give them all their clothes except for Kankuro. "Um.. You're gonna wash the paint off, right? I'm not gonna get purple paint on these clothes." He rolled his eyes and walked into the landry room. "Uh... The bathroom's on the other side!" I yelled. I heard him groan in frustration and walk out the landry door and walk into the bathroom. I turned to Temari and Gaara. "I'll be right back. You can change in my room." I looked at Temari. I rushed into the bathroom to make sure Kankuro didn't spread any paint. Whew! Safe. I washed his paint off and dried his face. "You can put the paint back on unless you don't get all wet again." I walked out the room. Good, they're all done changing. "Okay. Everyone, I'm (y/n). I'm 17 and I live on my own." I looked at Temari. "I'm Temari, nice to meet you." I looked at Kankuro. "Kankuro." I nodded. "I'm Gaara, Kazekage of the Sand Village." I smiled lightly. "Oh!" I ran into my room to get my laptop.