STEALTH 3

Rey's PoV
Me and Finn entered the data archive. It was a big open space with rows and rows of data banks from A to Z. "Woah" I managed to get out. Finn frantically looked left and right then spied two dodgem-like looking things. "We'll take these to be quicker" He said to me hiding his excitement. "I like the sound of that" I said rather loudly with a huge grin on my face. Finn clapped his hands and ran over with me. As small as the things were, they had a lot of speed though they were hard to control. I swerved round corners then pulled the brakes to get out. After a long while searching, Finn held his hand high above the data banks holding the plans. "Got em!" He yelled. "Woohoo!" I replied and jumped back into my cart and sped towards the entrance. I met Finn there and he passed the plans to me. "Why are you giving them to me?" I asked in surprise. "Your one of those Jedis, you can, you know, defend yourself" Finn replied. I chuckled. "A Jedi indeed" A deep voice spoke. It was him. Snoke. Sitting on a throne right outside the doorway. "You can be so much more" His echoing voice told me with an outstretched hand. "Get away from me!" I screamed. Finn stood in front of me and shook my shoulders. "What is it?!" He frantically asked. I push him aside and see that Snoke isn't really there. "Nothing. Jedi business." I reply and continue on. Finn shrugged his shoulders and followed. As Finn turned the down the corridor he was stopped by Captain Phasma. "FN-2187" She scoffed, "So good to have you back" Finn went to lash out but stopped because Phasma was not alone, a squadron of troops stood around her. I overheard them talking. I was lucky to have not gone round the corner with him. I waited watching the whole thing unfold. "You got me" Finn hung his head as he knew what was coming. A single executor marched to the front and laid Finn on the ground. "At least tell me this before I die Phasma, tell me this. I stumbled across plans for a new super weapon. Tell me about it" Finn said shakily. I couldn't let him die I had to do something but Finn looked at me signalling me to stop. So I did. I stopped and just listened. "Seeing as you're going to die I may as well tell you our new terror that your friends will endure" Phasma began as Finn took out a small recorder from his pocket and activate it, "This new weapon will be far more mobile than its predecessor and will be General Huxs' main base of operation. It cannot be destroyed from the outside and must be deactivated from the interior. So your friends cannot win this time" Finn new his time had come and accepted it so he threw the recording device to me along with the plans. "Picked em up earlier" He said "Take care of yourself" Tears streamed down my face as I stood. "Get that girl! She cannot escape with that information!!" Phasma screeched. I ran outside and killed the two troops that came after me with my lightsaber. I peered through the window and saw the executor raise his weapon. "I don't think so!" It was Ben. He force pulled all the troopers onto the floor and froze the executor. "You!" Phasma scouled. Ben waved then struck Phasma down with his saber. "Let's go!" He said and we all ran back to the falcon where Chewie was waiting. We started to head back to the resistance in good spirits.