Chapter 18 ~ You don't need that flower, Harry.

Hey guys! So, this chapter is going to be something a little different, it's going to be a flashback (Liam's POV) to the night he died (I'm not responsible for any injuries your feels may experience during this chapter). I know it's not what you want, but it's what i want and who's the writer here?

Exactly.

So enjoy Liam's POV for the first time ever!

-Maya

____________________

Liam's POV

"So if by the time, the bar closes, and you feel like falling down, i'll carry you home, ToniiiiiIIIiight! We! Are! Young!" Me and Harry sing as we walk out of the bar. We were at Farah's house-warming party, but decided to go off and have our own fun. There was no point of me being there, Kaera didn't go and Ally's sick. 

He's drunk off his ass, i'm not, but i'm always up for a good sing-along. We walk down the sidewalk, i'm holding him up while he sings random songs.

"Baby you're a fiiiirework! Come on let your cooooolors burst!" He sings into my ear.

"You're lucky i love you." I tell him as we make our way to my car.

"Wait! Liam, stop!" He says.

I halt and look at him. "What's the matter?" I ask him.

"Look!" He points down an alley on our right. "There's a flower in there, i want it! I'll give it to Maria!" 

I shake my head. "You don't need that flower, Harry." 

"But it's so pretty!" He tugs at my sleeve like a child. "Oh, pretty please with a cherry on top may we get the flower?" He asks, puffing out his bottom lip.

"Oh, fine." I roll my eyes and walk down the alley as his stumbles behind me. I pluck the white and orange flower out of the crack in the cement and hand it to Harry. "There. Happy?"

He holds it up to his face and stares at it. "Ooo, pretty." He laughs.

"That's a nice watch you got there." I hear a deep voice say behind us. I turn to see three men. All of them have beards and their skin is covered in tattoos.

One holds a baseball bat, but the others appear unarmed.

"Thanks." I say shyly.

"Give it to me." He demands.

I look at the bat in his hand and carefully weigh my options. But, what is a watch to me? I nod and hand it to him. Carefully, i pick up Harry, who is on the ground, staring at his flower, and try to walk past them.

"Woah, where are you going, fellas?" One says. 

"We ain't done." Another says.

I look at them, scared.

This can't be happening, we're getting mugged.

"What else do you want?" I ask, strongly, trying to hold my ground.

Little do they know, i'm scared as shit.

"Everything. Keys, Phones, Jewlery.."

"Anything you got, give us, or else." They threaten.

I nod and give them everything. I empty my pockets, and just like that, it's all gone. My credit cards, my car, my necklace my mother gave me for my 16th birthday, all of it.

"Him too." They point to Harry.

"Isn't mine enough?" I ask.

The man with the bat thrusts it into my stomach with extreme force. I fall on my back, gasping for the air that has just been knocked out of me.

"No." He says smiling.

"Ha.. Harry?" I pant. "Give them your things." 

Harry looks back at me with fear in his eyes, but then nods and gives them everything too.

Right as they were about to leave, one of them looks at me.

"That ring, give it here." I points to my hand. I look at it and see my promise ring.

Kaera. I can't give this them, it's my ring, it's our ring. It's out pact and i refuse to let it go.

I shake my head. "No."

They laugh. "I said, give me the fucking ring." 

"No!" I shout.

The man slams his bat against my knee. I scream in pain as the sting surges through my leg. tears roll down my cheeks as he uses his bat to beat me in everyway possible. It slams agaisnt my side, my arm, my other arm and he eventually rams into my cheek. I cry out in pain, it's too much. The iron taste of blood fills my mouth, i spit, and blood comes out aswell as three teeth.

"Now, Give up the ring!" He barks. I take on final look at the silver band on my finger, seeing her face, our childhood together.

Every moment we laughed and cried. The dances and late night movies we shared. The advice we gave eachother. And that kiss at her 8th grade ball. It was my life and my future i wear on my finger, and i will never give it up.

I shake my head.

The man grows mad an reaches in his pocket and pulls out a switchblade. I cringe as he plunges it into my stomach. The pain is something i've never felt before. Imagine accidently landing stomach-down on a needle. Now, times that by a thousand. That's why i felt as the thief stabbed me. 

More of the blood spills out of my body, filling my mouth, and it won't stop coming. i feel weak, powerless as they pry the ring off my finger, snapping it backwards, then leaving. Harry jumps up, he's just as bruised as i am, if not worse. He pulls me up, grunting.

"We're gonna get you home, mate." Harry says, walking me to the car. "We're going to get you fixed, you're gonna be ok." His voice cracks as tears roll down his cheek. "You'll be ok." 

I want to reassure him, tell him that i know i'm dying, tell him to watch out for Kaera and Ally, tell him he was like a brother to me, tell him to let Zayn know that i owe him a lot, and that i'll see them all in another place. But i can't, i can't find the strength to say all that. It's too difficult.

Instead, i choose my final words very carefully as he loads me into the back off the car. "Tell.. Kae.. I've always loved.. her." My vision blurs, and fades into darkness.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yo! Comment, Vote and Add! THANX SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE I CANNOT BELIEVE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1,000 READS!! Anyways, hope i broke your heart in this one >:). Thanks! Peace until the next chapter of this Boyy!

-Maya