10

Grayson and I walk to the room, “now, I want to go to The Beach.” I say looking at my boyfriend sitting on the bed, “why?” he smirks, “I'm here. Why would you want The Beach?”

I smile and say: “because I… really miss surfing and I want to surf!”

Grayson picks me up over his shoulder and puts me on the bed, “nó” he says with a Spanish accent.

“Ego vado surfing(I'm going surfing!)” I shout running to the bathroom with my swimsuit in my hand.

I walk out the bathroom and see Grayson all ready, shirtless with swim shorts on. His v-line showing. I must've been seen because Grayson laughs, “like what you see?” he asks.

“mhmm.” I say walking up to him, “and guess what?” I laugh, “there isn’t anything you can do ‘bout it.” I say putting my finger on his bare chest.

I grab my bag and board, walking out the hotel room, Grayson follows behind, wearing a tank top, “let’s go.” I say running down the hall.

Idiots, the two of ‘em.

Oh shush! I'm just happy.

The Beach is right outside the hotel, so it isn’t a long walk.

We arrive at The Beach and Grayson rents a board for himself.

“ready to get your arse whooped, Bailey?” I say running toward the water, Grayson steps in front of me, “no surfing for you.” he says poking my stomach.

I hit him on the back playfully before he runs to the water, “catch you later.” He says as he hits the water. I watch him glide on the wave.

I stand on the sand, when he comes back I look away from him, I'm trying to be angry, but it's hard.

"I wanna surf!" I say crossing my arms, the sand feels beautiful, the waves are a lovely blue, the trees stand tall, and my potato won't let me surf! 

Grayson comes back to shore and smiles at me, “we’re in Hawaii,” he says, “and, we can surf and swim later.” He adds, kissing me lightly on the cheek.

Grayson and I walk back to the hotel room with our hands intertwined, every now and then I nudge him playfully with my shoulder. “what do you want for dinner?” Grayson says diving onto the bed, grabbing the phone.

“Chinese Spring Rolls” I say randomly as Grayson picks up the phone and orders noodles, spring rolls and bow ties from room service. “I was joking.” I roll my eyes sarcastically.

Figures. He knows that Tomma-to he knows you.

“I know, and I know your subconscious is fighting with you.” he says pulling me onto the bed, he grabs my head pulling my face close to his. I look into his eyes.

Now, tell him now, Tomma. Tell him he makes your heart beat faster than a racing horse. Tell him you love him.

“Gray.” I say not moving my head away from his, “I love you,”

Slowly Grayson drops his hand from my cheeks, “Tomma.” He says with his eyebrows raised, “I love you too.” He laughs kissing me on the lips.

I need him in my life, I will love him forever, even if he hurts me.

A/n triple update!!! Hope you had a freaking amazzzzzing day

Peace ✌