4

A/n.

Hi guys, so I hope you're enjoying the story so far. 😊.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey! It's Cameron, you know what to do!" Cameron's phone keeps going to voicemail, I really need to talk to her, "can you dial Shawn?" I ask mom, she dials his number, "hey," He says into the phone "Salve Shawn, audi quod illic eram admiratio si Cameron? (Hello Shawn, listen, I was wondering if Cameron was there?)" I ask biting my nails, "yea, what's up?" "just need to talk to her..." he handed the phone to Cameron, "Salve! Potest usque in occursum nobis? Ego loqui debeo ... (Can we meet up? I need to talk...)" "what's up?" "Just want to talk." I hear her sigh and say "K? pick you up at 10 tomorrow," "can't, got school, how's 3?" she says OK and hangs up.

I told Grayson I wanted to break the news to Cameron, so he had to keep it a secret for the time being. It must be hard for him. "Mom? Tu sis in quodam loco me deiecerit?(Mom? Can you drive me somewhere, please?)" mom laughs, "ad ubi? (Where to?)" "Grayson's house please," I ask as innocently as I can, "Yes, go get in the car," I love my mommy, she always looks out for me.

As we got to Grayson's apartment, mom pulled over, "when were you planning on telling me?" at first, I didn't understand, "what d'ya mean mommy?" "you and Grayson?" I laugh at mom, "oh mom! I wasn't keeping it a secret, I didn't want to tell you because you would've made some big deal about it." He laughs hysterically "Gravissime, cum ego autem semper facere a magnus paciscor super quidquam?(Seriously, when did I ever make a big deal about anything?)" I look at mom, take a deep breath and listeverything that mom made a big deal about.

I knock on the door nervously, "Salve!" I say when the door opens, "Hi, Tomma, how goes it?" Grayson asks, he lets me in and we have a cup of tea, "tomorrow, I have an appointment with the school shrink, I was wondering if you want to pick me up," I say smiling, "yea, let me check with Cam, and we can go to her place after," I nod my head.

******

I'm so nervous, I'm telling one of my best friends that I'm dating her baby brother. "Salve, how's it Cameron?" I ask when she opens the door. "I thought you had school?" she says uncertainly, "I did, it's over,"

Cameron invited us in, "so," I say, twiddling my thumbs, "we'redating," Grayson blurts out,

I knew he couldn't keep it a secret....

Oh! Shush you!

Cameron laughs, "oh, darlings, I know already." She says, with the tone she used to use when she smiled, "you aren't mad, are you?" Grayson asks, concerned. "No" she says cheerfully, it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders

A/n sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter is longer, and it is better than this chapter.