3

“I could never love you! You're a monster, a beast, a bully, you two deserve eachother, Grayson Bailey Dolan! It's over! You hear me? O-V-E-R. OVER!” I say getting ready to leave, he grabs my hand, “wait, Tomma, I love you,” He lifted my chin and kissed me, I kissed him back, a last goodbye kiss, “Goodbye Grayson,” I say walking out his apartment, Doctor Singe was right, I just had to stay hopeful, I could see. The drive home was long, why did my boyfriend cheat on me? Why when I'm faithful does he do that? Why when I drove over to tell him 3 words little that would’vechanged everything, I thought I loved him. Why did I have to find out just after my brother died?

“mom, I'm home,” I say as I drop my keys on the table, “I broke things off with Grayson, I need ice-cream,” mom walks into the lounge and sits next to me on the couch, “why? What happened?” I move closer and sob into her arms, “mommy…”

That was when I woke up, how I wish I could see, Doctor Singe said that a possibility for an eye transplant is optional, if I'm very desperate, but I'm not. “kid? You up?” Kyle asked quietly, so not to disturb me, “yea, just woke up?” I sat up and patted my bed around me, “what's up?” “Nothing at all, just wanted ask if you wanted me to let Grayson in?” He never told me he was coming over, I nod my head and get out of bed. I grab my clothes mom laid out for me and head to the bathroom.

I walk downstairs, a tall figure gives me a hug, “hey Gray,” I laugh, “Hey Tomma-to” he says putting me down. “want to come with me? To the hospital, I need to get Ethan’s results, and if I remember correctly you need have a check-up,” “sure! Take my baby sister to the hospital! That’s my job, bruh.” I hit Kyle’s arm, “it's one time. let it go.”

I got into Grayson's car, on the way to the hospital, I had my head on the window, Grayson's car was quiet, it must’ve been a classic, there was no radio, and no roof, “we are here,” Grayson says opening my door, “where’s here, ‘cos you know I don’t have a doctor’s appointment ‘til next weekend.” “you're right, I wanted to take you….out, to talk.” “where?” “our first outing” The Beach.

The Beachy breeze is amazing (I imagine the view breath-taking as well) as, the ocean smells really good, “So? What did you want to talk about?” I ask sitting down on the bench, “this,” he grabs my chin and gives me a peck on the lips, “I really like you, and even if you can’t see me, I see you, you're stunning and smart and funny and I can’t imagine my life without you,” he says, holding my hands, “I like you too, Gray, like a lot, but this is really hard for me, I pushed Cameron and Shawn away, who's to say I won’t do the same to you?” I can feel Gray’s eyes on me, “who’s to say you will?” he asks, I give him a kiss back, “I'm willing to try if you are.”

Double update. Yaay hope you enjoy.
5 votes for next chapter.