Electric: Part 3 - Phillip x Reader

Request sent in by @shadowchild13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/C): Favorite Color
(F/N): First Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously: Standing up on her tiptoes, she lightly kisses Phillip's cheek. Just as before, tingles surge throughout her body. As she pulls back, she notices the large smile on Phillip's face. "I'll take that as a yes, Ms. (L/N)." A smile grows across (F/N)'s face as well, her (E/C) eyes shinning in delight. "You are correct Mr. Carlyle."

There is something between the two that can only be explained as electric.

~~~~

After the show, (F/N) rushes back to the apartment at full speed. Anne watches after (F/N) suspiciously as (F/N) runs out of the tent excitedly, a broad smile on her face. Throughout the show, she saw Phillip watching (F/N) more intently, with a passion unlike one she's ever seen. His icy blue eyes were inquisitive and glued to the contortionist. Worried thoughts float throughout the performer's mind as she sits patiently for her brother, W.D.

Breathing heavily, (F/N) quickly slips on her (F/C) dress. The elegant piece is embellished with white silk around the neckline. The dress perfectly fits (F/N), extenuating her small frame beautifully. The (F/C) fabric also makes her (E/C) colored eyes stand out. Looking at herself in mirror, (F/N) gasps. The woman in the mirror was beautiful. The local chimes of the bell tower catches (F/N)'s attention. Seven rings, 7 o'clock. (F/N) rushes to grab her shoes as she sprints out the door towards the theater.

Phillip waits patiently by the entrance of the theater, occasionally scanning the large crowd for not just (F/N) but also his parents. They would be one to attend a party such as this one. He didn't need their interference. He just wants a peaceful evening with one of the only people he actually cares for. Five minutes past seven, (F/N) comes running up to Phillip in a craze. "I am so, so sorry! I am late and I am so sorry." (F/N) exclaims as she skids to a stop, nearly running into Phillip.

Phillip, with arms still slightly outstretched in case the rushed woman ran into him, laughs. A smile is upon his face as he responds with, "It is perfectly fine. I am just glad that you're here." Turning, Phillip allows (F/N) to slip her hand into his bent arm. They slowly walk up to the entrance of the play, Phillip with the tickets in his free hand. "So Mr. Carlyle, what are we seeing tonight?" (F/N) inquires, taking a look around the extravagant room embellished with red, gold and white decorations.

"Well Ms. (L/N), we are watching American singer Lillian Russel in The Grand Duchess of Gerolstein." (F/N) smiles, remembering that this was the story often told by her grandmother as a young child. The play always reminded the young (F/N) that being happy is the best way to live. Not with riches or with power, but with family and love. "My favorite." (F/N) sighs as she reminisces on the days where she was sitting comfortably in her grandmothers arms. Grandmother was more of a mother than Mother ever was to (F/N).

Snapping back to reality, (F/N) catches sight of the many women in the room. (F/N) takes note of her posture and straightens her back. (F/N) struggles to keep the uncomfortable position but does her best until Phillip speaks up. "You don't have to do that you know. You already have amazing posture and you are just perfect the way you are." A soft-pink blush creeps across (F/N)'s face.