Chapter Twenty Two

Same day
—————
"So Peyton tell us how your date went," Mitch questions me walking into my bedroom, interrupting me telling Kirstie about my date.

My eyes go wide and I look to Kirstie.

"Mitchie what are you talking about she was with me all day," Kirstie defends.

"Cut the bullshit, all the fans were tweeting us out about Peyton on the pier with a boy. And y'all got one of them to take a picture of you two kissing at the sunset," Mitch raises his voice but still whispering.

"Wait so you two did kiss," I get a big smile. She turned into a teenage girl gossiping in a matter of seconds.

Mitch continues his speech," I honestly didn't actually care if you went on a date. You are in high school it was bound to happen. Like I did think of the risks but there is always a risk. I am mostly mad that you two didn't let me in on it."

We all start laughing. "So restart everything I want to hear."

—————
Scott's POV

I go lean over to grab my phone because I have been hearing it go off.

"Peyton looks so cute on her date @ PTXofficial"

"Must be proud parents"

And other things like that. "Hey Avi... Kevin did you see what everyone has been tweeting us?"

"No," Kevin answers," what is going on?"

"Someone went on a date today... and do you want to take a good guess as to who did?"

"She didn't," Avi says.

"Oh but she did, and she could have only done it with one persons help."

"What are we going to do, we can ground her because Kirstie helped her," Avi points out.

"We can just put her on house arrest, she can only leave to go to school or if one of us is with her," Kevin states.

"I like that... how do we tell her," I ask.

"Let's just do it at dinner," Avi says.

"I think we have this dad thing figured out," Kevin laughs.
—————
Back to Peyton's POV
"Was he a gentleman," Mitch asks.

"Yes," I answer.

"And he works at the stables you ride at," Kirstie questions.

"Yes," I answer once more.

"Can we see the pictures taken on the pier?"

"No... he said he would send them to me tonight," I blush thinking about the pictures taken.

"You are going to be in so much trouble when the rest find out," Mitch states.

"Oh well it was worth it," I smile.

At dinner

I am sitting on a long side of the rectangular table. Mitch on my right, Kirstie on my left. Scot across from Mitch and Kevin across from Kirstie, leaving Avi across from me.

"You guys are never going to believe what I saw on twitter today," Scott started.

Kirstie, Mitch, and I all tense up knowing where this is going.

"What did you see, Scottie," Mitch says trying to play it cool.

"I saw Peyton with a boy on the pier alone," he states.

"Why would she be there... when we told her that she couldn't go on the date," questions Avi.

"That is a good question... Peyton, would you care to explain?"

I open my mouth to speak when Kirstie beats me to it. "I told her that she could go on the date," she says.

"She did but it was my fault for even letting it happen," I say.

"Well you are still going to be punished... Avi, Kevin, and I found out about this a while ago. And we all decided that you cannot leave unless you are with Kevin, Avi, or I or unless you are going to school."

"That is so unfair," I defend standing up," I am just trying to live a normal life and be able to do things a high school girl does."

"You better sit back down," Kevin challenges.

"You are being so unfair," I yell and go upstairs to my room.

3rd Person
————
"Scott, Kevin, Avi... What the hell was that?" Mitch asks," and why am I not aloud to take her anywhere?"

"You were apart of the plan," Kevin says.

"No I was not. I thought it was stupid, and Peyton was right you are all being unfair. We all dated in high school and she just wants to be 'normal'. And y'all three are preventing her from doing that. You need to just let her be."

Mitch storms up to his room, soon followed by Kirstie to Peyton's room.

Scott walks upstairs, after cleaning up dinner, to talk to Mitch.

"Mitchie? Are you mad at me," Scott asks walking into the room.

"Not as mad as earlier, but I just don't understand why you guys did that," he says.

"We jus- I don't actually know," Scott says.

"Exactly, my point proven. You all were being stupid and she is a young women that can do what she wants," Mitch argues.

"Yeah, but she is still not allowed out of the house. I'm not trying to be unfair or anything but we want to know she can't get away with breaking a rule."

"Okay whatever," Mitch says.

Scott leans over and gives him a kiss.

A\N
Heya. How ya doing?
I hope y'all are doing just fantastic and I also hope you liked this chapter.
Next chapter is going to be a little sneaky as well.😏
So see ya then.
Suggestions~~~>

Something that makes you smile~~~>
Love you all. Bye.