Chapter:3:Class 1-A

Toshinori walked into class clasping his small notebook tightly as he walked in many eyes watched him as he walked in a young man with a "fiery" personality noticed him. "Look who it is if isn't Yagi the wimp" the youth said taunting Toshinori "If isn't Enji the girlfriend beater" Toshinori said in quick retort. Enji sunk as everyone's scornful laughing had turned traitor and aimed at him. "Look Yagi if you wanna fight I'll F*cking burn you" "shut up Enji" a small Raven haired youth belted out just wanting to cease the uproar and go back to sleep "and who the F*ck are you" Enji said visibly pissed off and ready to burn something to pure Ash he didn't care what as long as it burned. The Raven haired young man identified himself as Shouta Aizawa. After a few minutes of uproarious behavior and absence language thrown lackadaisically around the teacher a man of around thirty with already graying hair walked in holding a clipboard with all the students names and quirks but one struck him as odd for he has already met the owner of this one quirk. He stood at the class front belting out orders like a military drill sergeant "Everyone sit down and shut the hell up,I'm your teacher for class 1-A my Pro hero name is Gran Torino and we will start with names and quirks okay" he said looking down at a black clipboard cradled in his arms. After a few minutes of Roll call and quirk recitation Gran Torino spoke "Toshinori see me after class" Toshinori began fearing the worst as everyone began laughing their laughter distorted in Toshinori's mind "yes sir" he said weakly looking very pale on the verge of passing out.