1.

Halei (LeLe) POV (LeLe above ^)
        "Halei would you like to explain why you are disrupting the class by being late?" Mrs.Jenkins asked as I walked in the class only about five minutes late. I swear her old ass stay tripping on me for no reason.

    "My bad" I said as I sat down in my seat. She rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the board and kept on talking. She better be glad It's too early for me to act a fool because she knows I will.

     Anyways my name is Halei Brielle Johnson(I usually go by Lele though).Im in 11th grade and 17 years old. I have 1 sibling and that's my brother Dion. Our momma is a nurse and our dad left the picture a long time ago but we straight. My best-friend is Jade Marie Allen and I'll fuck a bitch up about her. We became friends in the third grade, and have been like sisters ever since.

After droning on boringly for several minutes Mrs.Jenkins finally announced that we have a project to do and we have assigned partners already. I groaned  as she announced that my partner is Caleb. Caleb is cool and Ive know him since middle school but I know he isn't going to be doing much on this project. After everyone was assigned their partners we grouped up to talk about it.

"Hey fat head" he said coming over with his phone in his head and sitting on the desk in front of me.

"Hey lil ugly" I said laughing.

"Fuck you Le Le you know I'm fine as hell and there isn't anything little about me." he said smirking and  revealing his deep dimples. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to put him on snapchat.His goofy ass starting smiling and throwing up gang signs.

"Wassup lele snap, I'm going to need all the fine bitches to slide to my nigga party tonight. Text me for the info." he said. I started laughing and posting him.

"You need to stop calling women bitches if you want them to like you." I said looking up at him. He waved me off and sat down in the desk seat.

"Lele like I said these bitches already be on me."he said. After laughing and talking some more we began to work on the project. Surprisingly he was more into it than I thought he would be. Soon Mrs.Jenkins announced that we  could go ahead and get ready to leave. 

"So you and Jade fine ass need to  slide through my boy party tonight" he said licking his lips and scrolling through his phone. I grabbed my small bag and iPad as I looked at him.

"We might send me the information" I said. I'm not finna get this boy hopes up because knowing me and jade we'll be in the den tonight eating pizza and watching Netflix. Thats just us for you.

       "Hey LeLe !" Jade said walking up to her locker which is right beside mine.She put her books in her locker and put her hair in a bun.

   "Girl so Caleb want us to go to this lil party tonight you want to go?" I said not really worried about it.

   "Yasss bitch I'm down!I gotta go home after school though you know I gotta get my outfit right, cause a bitch bout to be looking sexyyyy" Jade said dancing.She so crazy.

"Well you can meet me at my house and we can ride together." I said walking off and heading to my next class.

"OKAY BITCHHHH! YOUR ASS BETTA NOT CHANGE YOUR MIND EITHER CUZ WE GOIN!" she screamed at me down the hallway.All I could do was laugh this little girl is crazy.

After school I went straight home not bothering to stop for anything to eat. Dion is 21 now so he moved out about 2 years ago .My momma didn't want him over here anyway ever since he started with all that gang shit she said it's too dangerous. Although it's not his house he is still over here faithfully.