8.

Halei
(1 month later.)
     The past month has been hell. My mother has a whole bunch of random people up in here everyday and not to mention Phillips funky ass acting like he own this house or some shit. My mother stopped going to work which caused them to let her go, but she didn't care. All she cared about was Phillip at this point.

       I slowly opened the door to my room, I was rarely home but Kareem was busy and Jade went to Cuba with her grandparents for a couple of weeks. I headed to the door because my Uber Eats was outside. I opened the door to be face to face with Dion holding my Uber eats bag. He must have took it from the worker. I rolled my eyes at him and snatched the bag.

I haven't heard from Dion in a long ass time. We never made up since I left his house that one day.

"Nice to see you too sis!" He said laughing and closing the door behind him. When he walked further into the house and saw people laying around and trash sprawled he look dumbfounded.

"What the fuck Lele what you doing partying with all these dopeheads!" He said looking mad and suprised. I looked at him and laughed.

"Boy fuck you, these is your stupid ass mama and her boyfriend company." I said walking to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

"Watch your mouth and how you talk about momma. There's no need to lie momma would never let her house be like theses let alone let these type people up in here." He said sitting down at the bar.

"Dion I haven't heard from you in 3 months !! You weren't their for me when I needed you most! Momma got a boyfriend and started doing drugs and got fired!!! I NEEDED YOU! YOU WERENT HERE. You weren't here when he choked me!" I finally said breaking down. He rushed over to me and hugged me tight as I cried.

"Lele this nigga been putting his hands on you??" Dion said I could hear the anger in his voice. I stayed quiet i didn't mean to tell him that part.

"HUH!" He said loudly. I nodded.

"Where his ass at!" He said storming through the house . I followed behind him as he barged in my moms room. Phillip and my mom were laid up in the bed a few needles scattered around them.

"So you the punk ass bitch who put ya hands on my sister." Dions said walking up on phillip. I stood in the hallway watching nervously.

"Hey Baby!" My mom said jumping up to hug Dion. He turned around and looked her hard, probably realizing that isn't the woman we know .

"You let this nigga put his hands on Le?!" Dion said pulling a gun out at pointing it a Phillips head.

"Baby calm down,put it away.That hoe lying anyways." My mom said getting closer to Dion. He looked at her with pure disgust. Phillip stared up at Dion scared shitless.

"Do you hear what the fuck you saying?!" Dion said his anger was boiling.

"I'm still your mama boy, watch how you talking to me!"my mom said putting her finger in dion face. He looked her and laughed sarcastically, while turning back to Phillip . Dion pistol whipped Phillip , then shot him in his leg causing him to scream in agony.

"The only reason your funky ass still alive because of yo lil girlfriend." Dion said putting his gun up and brushing past our mom.

"Lele go get your shit. You coming to live with me." He said walking out the room. I hurriedly went to my room and grabbed as many clothes  and hygiene products I needed. I grabbed a few pairs of shoes and went to the car where Dion was waiting on me . He was tearing up my food from IHOP. I pouted looking at him.

"Girl shut that shit up I got some food at the house." He said pulling out the driveway.

"You got food?!!! Like real food not just chips and cereal!?" I asked.