After they were through Leia stood and looked over the dresses

"I like the forth one. What do you think, Raina?" Leia asked.

Raina looked at the dress.

She smiled and nodded. "I think it'll look beautiful on you."

Leia smiled widely. "I'll take that one." She told the woman.

The woman smiled. "Let me take your measurements and then I'll get it for you."

After taking Lieas measurements she walked out of the room. Leia smiled and hugged Raina.

"Thank you so much for helping me. Your such a great friend."

Raina hugged Leia back.

They both broke the hug and smiled at each other.

"You would do the same for me." Raina's smile faded as she thought about what she had just said.

Leia frowned. "Raina is something wrong?"

She looked up at Leia. "What? No. Nothings wrong. Why?"

"Well, I can just sense that your feeling sad." Leia said. Raina looked down.

"It's nothing. Just. . ." She began, but stopped. She shook her head and gave a smile. ". . .it's nothing."

Leia touched Raina's arm. "Raina, you know if you ever need to talk. You can talk to me. I won't tell, Luke."

Raina looked at Leia warily. She sighed and sat back down. Leia sat back down as well.

"It's just. . .remember when I told that master's and padawan are forbidden to have romantic relationships?" She asked.

Leia nodded, then a smile grew on her face. "Wait. Are you and Luke-?"

Raina cut her off by shaking her head. "No. We're not and that's what's wrong." She confessed.

"You mean even though your both Jedi now, you still can't be together?" Leia asked.

"Yes and no."