13. Melting in your love...

Start from the beginning

Pragya makes a devilish smirk and winks at her cousin purab khanna who is standing there with a horrified look as he can't see his beloved girl aaliya crying because of the rude behavior of his sister...

Pragya hates the fondness of his bro purab towards aaliya, her enemy and pragya doesn't like purab's bestie abhi a bit ay all knowing well that he is always a protector of his sister aaliya...

Pragya is always a rebel in the school and no one ever tries to mess up with her... Even boys were scared to near her as she is from a powerful background and the school is being owned by pragya's father Ram Arora....

Pragya is over pampered by his father Ram and she is always a precious doll for him... Ram never scolds pragys after the death of her mother priya who died when pragya is at the tender age of 7 due to some illness...

As no one is there to take care of pragya and Ram is also busy in handling his business , Ram married for the second time without his will to Reema chowdary who is Ram's distance relative...

Pragya completely hates her step mother Reema who is a big gold digger... Pragya knows very well that Reema cheats on her papa and has an affair with Shyam and Ram too didn't care about that as he doesn't want a wife for himself...

Pragya makes herself to come out of the misery of the lose of her maa and the brutal ill treatment by her step mother by becoming vwry stubborn....

Pragya builds a wall beneath her not to get close with anyone or get attached to anyone.... She makes herself to look strong in front of everyone with her rude and daring attitude and arrogant behavior....

Only purab is aware of pragya's vulnerable and pitiful state and he badly wants her to come out of her misery and live her life happily like other children...

Pragya is very studious, brilliant in sports, actively participate in extra curriculars and out smarts in every activities of the school....

Its her bad behavior and rudeness distanced herself from others and she has no friends other than his bro purab... Aaliya has a fondness of her brother's friend purab who asked her to help his sister pragya and to make friendship with her....

Aaliya tried all her might to get close with pragya... But situations are not in their favour and they become the famous rivals of the school....

Pragya doesn't like anyone other than her father ram to call her as pragya.... Everyone calls her as Miss. arora and purab used to call her as purply... Abhi has never looked at pragya and he feels childish to interrupt in girls fight...

....

One fine day,

Pragya is completely pissed off with the way Reema is doing pda with shyam in her father's absence.... She hit shyam and reema with her catapult and walks out with a teasing and victory smirk in her face....

Pragya is not in a mood to be in her house and she runs to the near by park to calm herself down as she badly missed her mumma... She spots a little girl with a running nose, crying vigorously searching for her mumma and papa...

Pragya felt really pity for the little girl and goes near her and wipes her tears, face and nose with her hanky... She gives her a chocolate and makes her to smile by tickling her...

Pragya: Aww... My sweetie... Smile my little baby... Why are you crying like this haan??? You look so cute when you smile...