13. Melting in your love...

Start from the beginning

Pragya gets up from the bed not able to bear the pain and suffocation any more which she is holding for a long time

Pragya gets up from the bed not able to bear the pain and suffocation any more which she is holding for a long time... She closed the room door carefully so that abhi wont get disturbed in his sleep...

She takes a deep breath to calm herself down... She runs and stands near the isolated room and opens it with her secret key....

Tears start to overflow hitting the dust filled dark room as if wiping away the darkness engulfing in the room... She opens the cupboard with her key and takes a photo frame which has a beautiful memories of the happy family..

Pragya caress the photo lovingly and longingly which has all the golden memories which she is cherishing inside her heart

Pragya caress the photo lovingly and longingly which has all the golden memories which she is cherishing inside her heart... She caress abhi's mom sarla mehra's photo who cares for pragya more than her own daughters aaliya and srishti...

Pragya didn't know how long she is sitting there staring at the photo... All the past memories of the beautiful time she had flashes in her mind...

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪Back...

Pragya and Aaliya who are the arch enemies of class 6 are looking at each other venomously.... If looks could kill anyone, both would have died at that instance itself...

Aaliya gave a death glare and pushes pragya harshly in the mudded ground and laughed hardly.... Pragya fumes and barges on Aaliya and twists her hands angrily making aaliya to cry vigorously...

 Pragya fumes and barges on Aaliya and twists her hands angrily making aaliya to cry vigorously