"I'll be there." Hikari pipped up. "As your manager, I have to take care of you guys."

"You say that, but you really only want to be with Eiichi..." Shion said with a smile.

She returned it genuinely. "You're not wrong there, but I doubt Raging would let me go if I gave a reason like that."

"He still doesn't aprove you both?" Van asked.

"I'll make him aprove." Yamato said, bring his fists together.

"He told me to do whatever I want, so I will. However, since it's him, I'm still being careful, just in case." Eiichi replied with a shrug. Then he turned to the two who made them assemble. "Now, I'm thankful that you guys showed me this event and all, but what's this about hacking into my email?"

Nagi threw both of his hands up. "You promised you won't get angry. Besides, 'skylight' is seriously predictable."

Everyone else blinked at the younger boy as he stared at their leader, who had a blood rush that made his glasses fog up.

"Nii-san, that's actually pretty creepy." Eiji stated, unable to rephrase it any nicer.

"We thought you were over such obsessions." Shion continued afterwards.

"I..."

"Dude, you're gonna marry her for heaven's sake. No one is gonna steal her from you." Yamato said, patting the brunette on the shoulder.

"Well that's-"

"You translated her name... And then used it as a password..." Kira disaprovingly shook his head.

Van casted a glance at the raven haired girl. "Ka-chan, you alright with this?"

Hikari nodded slowly. "Yeah. Just a little surprised is all." She turned to Eiichi with a rather nervous smile. "I didn't expect that, honestly."

"Well... Yeah..." Anything he tried to say, ends with him cutting himself short, so he sealed his lips, waiting for whatever else they're going to say about it.

He's a creep? Well, he'll let them think that. Although, perhaps he does have a problem. The password was one thing, but his gallery was another he did not want to mention. Maybe he still has that obssesion. At this point, it would be considered pretty unhealhy. Or is that just his insecurity talking? Or common sense? The more he thought about it, the more confused he got. His head was deep in thought, but it was also trailing away from the main point. The deeper he went, the harder his stare became, to the point he was basically glaring at the floor.

He finally came back to his senses when something pressed against his cheek. It was warm and soft. It's her, of course it's her...

"You okay? You spaced out for a while." Hikari asked worriedly.

"Yeah... No... Maybe..." He sighed heavily. "I don't know. I'm overthinking again." He clicked his tounge and looked around to find that the two were alone. "Wha- Where did they-?"

"They already left for work." She explained. "We've been trying to snap you out of it for over fiftteen minutes."

"That long?!" He slapped his own face. "The hell was I doing...?!"

She giggled. "It's alright. You're okay, that's all that matters."

"You were that worried about me?" He asked.

"Of course I was. I mean, overthinking is never a good thing. You didn't even hear when Yamato screamed at your ear."

That was how lost he was? He knew that being him being deep in thought was hell in its own way, but he didn't think that he could close off the outside world with that kind of-

"Eiichi, you're glaring again." She said, holding up one hand to his cheek.

"Again?!" He covered his mouth quickly. He didn't mean to yell. It was supposed to stay inside his head.

Hikari was startled as well. "Uhh, yeah. Again."

"Sorry about that. It slipped out." He said, almost franaticly trying to calm himself down.

She kissed his cheek again. "It's okay. Though maybe you should take a break today."

"What? No, I'm not taking a break. This is nothing."

"Eiichi, you can't just disregard it as nothing."

"Even if it's something, hint if, it's a small thing. It'll pass over." He started marching torwards the door, but the raven haired girl blocked his way.

"Eiichi, I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine. Let me through." He was nearing his limit. It wouldn't be surprising if he started using force on her. The thought passed over, but was dismissed as she stare him down.

"If it was me, would you have let me go?"

Something small clicked at the back of his head. He let out an exhausted sigh, turned around and sat on the couch, grabbing his laptop. "I still have to get some work done."

She smiled warily and picked up the abandoned mug from the table. Placing it in front of him to reach, she sat beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Mad at me?"

He responded with a kiss on her hair. "No... not anymore, at least."

"You looked like you wanted to kill me."

"Maybe I did, who knows."

She started with giggles and from there, it went to full-hearted laughter. He let out a few chuckles before focusing back on his laptop. "I guess I have to change my password now."

"Well, I don't mind if you keep it, if that's what's bothering you."

"Even if you say that, everyone else knows what it is, so I gotta change it for privacy's sake."

She nodded in understanding and closed her eyes when he logged in. When he was done, he told her it's fine to open them, but didn't get a response. He found her sleeping peacefully by his side. It made him smile. Perhaps staying home wasn't such a bad decision after all.