Getting Along

Time has passed after she started working, and she has met the members of Quartet Night. Three of them seemed to not care while the one member greeted her with a bear hug. Despite that, they all get along just fine, with almost no arguement whatsoever. Almost.

Unlike most managers, Hikari does most of her jobs verbally. Even though she seemed to trip over her words around friends, she can talk professionally at work. She made a lot of contacts and socialized easily, beginning to be quite popular behind the scenes. No one underestimates her for her handicap anymore.

However, when paper work comes, she asks Nanami, or others for help. Though her writting can miraculously be neat, she couldn't read the instructions relating to what she was supposed to write, so she relied on others to read them aloud for her. Thankfully, most news on the entertainment industry are being broadcasted either through television or the radio. So she simply has to put on headphones to find information. God knows how she was able to use her phone or computer without being able to see.

When asked, she'll simply reply with, "A different button and/or icon makes a different sound."

Of course, when contacting her, no one sends any texts. They would call her cell immediately and she would typically answer after the second ring.

And speaking of calls.

"Sora, here. Natsu-kun, how's it going on your end?"

"Kano-chan! It's great! Just a few more photos and I'll be done! I'm on break right now, though."

Kano-chan? Oh... HiKAri and SoraNO. That's cool. "I like the new nickname."

"Really? Oh good! To me I think it sounds rather forced, but it's still cute!"

"That aside. Have you had dinner yet? Or are you planning on eating back here?"

"Oh, there's just a few more photos to take, I'll be back soon enough."

"So what would you like? Even if it's something complex that I can't make, I can ask Momsato to help."

"Mom-" From the others side of the line, Natsuki laughed. "Now why didn't I think of that?" Once he calmed down, he replied. "In that case, I'll just have omurice."

"Alright. That's easy." Hikari replied with a shrug.

"Also, Hikari-chan." He called, reverting back to her actual name. "How have you been doing?"

She smiled. "I'm getting along with everyone well enough that I can call even mister prince by his first name."

"That's great! Tokiya is still the hardest to approach between the seven of us, but he's been getting better since Haru-chan is our composer."

"Haruka sure is lovable, huh?"

"Yes she is! But don't worry, I have enough love to share with you too!"

Within only a couple of weeks, she got close enough to Natsuki that they could be called siblings. This is mostly due to both their interest in small, soft and fluffy things. And their constant 'need' to hug others to please their excitement.

"Aww thanks, Natsu-kun." She replied. "Alright, well I'll go make that omurice now. See you."

"See you there Kano-chan!"

~~~~~

"Hikari-chan! Come in! Come in!" The brunette idol urged the younger girl to get inside the apartment.

"Rei-chan. How are you?" Hikari let the elder male drag her around.

"Doing great, thanks!" Reiji sat her at the lounge room, right when a grumpy rockstar came in. Reiji, being Reiji, greeted him with his cheery smile. "RanRan! Hi!"

"Hey Rockmaru." Hikari greeted, bringing up her nickname for him.

Ranmaru nodded at her, but scoffed while replying his leader. "Reiji, shouldn't you be at work?"

"I am working! I'm meeting Hikari-chan!" Reiji said, his happiness never dissipating.

Hikari nodded in reply. "We're supposed to discuss about the new outfits for Quartet Night's next concert."

Ranmaru sat down at the couch beside the armchair Hikari sat on. "Well, I might as well join in. My interview isn't gonna start until later in the afternoon."

"Alright then!" Reiji exclaimed. "For starters, I think we should..."

~~~~~

Later after dinner, both Hikari and Nanami were called into the president's office. Upon arriving, both girls got a piece of paper handed to them.

Hikari sighed. "President, I can't read."

Nanami read it aloud before the retired idol could respond. "An invitation from Raging Otori to stay with HEAVENS for the week? Why is this given to us all of a sudden?"

"Raging heard about STARISH and Quartet Night's manager and he thought that maybe she'd like to meet HEAVENS! That's why I'm sending both of you there. Miss Nanami, you need to work on HEAVENS' new song too, do you not?" Shining explained.

Nanami nodded. "Yes." She turned to Hikari. "Don't worry, Sora. HEAVENS may seem... Off compared to STARISH, but they're all very nice once you get to know them."

Hikari nodded with a smile. "Can't wait. When should we go?"

"Tomorrow!"

Both girls walked out of the office, heading back to their dorms. Nanami felt quite excited to see HEAVENS again as Hikari thought back to the song she heard them sing at the Triple S Desicive Concert.

"So you composed all three songs for that concert back at Christmas Eve?" Hikari asked.

"Yes." Nanami replied. "I know I'm supposed to write songs without choosing who I wanted to win, and I did, but I'm most proud of STARISH's song. Not because they won, but because... It's STARISH."

Hikari let out a chuckle. "Yes, I could see that. But my favorite between the three songs is Fumetsu no Inferno. HEAVENS' song."

"Oh? And why is that?" Nanami asked.

The raven haired girl looked up at the cieling wih a sad smile. "One of their voices just got me. That's all."

Nanami tiled her head to the side. "Which one?"

Hikari shook her head. "Don't worry about it. I'm excited to meet the members of HEAVENS!"

Nanami smiled. "Good to hear!"

~~~~~

Two boys made their way through the corridors. A tall brunette wearing navy blue framed galsses and carrying a small bouquet. And another shorter brunette, with the smile of an angel. They chatted happily along the way and stopped at the room they were looking for.

"Wait." The elder male said, causing his younger brother's confusion. "The name plate's gone..."

The younger boy turned to see a nurse passing by and stopped her. "Excuse me, but may we know what happen to the person in this room?"

The nurse titled her head. "You mean that blind girl? She was discharged from the hospital a few weeks ago."

"A few weeks?" The tall brunette repeated. "Where is she now?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't know." The nurse shook her head before walking off.

The younger boy placed a hand on his brother. "Nii-san. It's alright. We'll find her soon enough."

The glasses wearer nodded. "I hope so, Eiji."