HEAVENLY PARADE

"Huh... It's way past a full day. She's still not up yet?"

"Nii-san, she was the one you were... y-you know... that!"

"I'm not afraid of doing it again."

"Nii-san!"

Hikari blinked her eyes open. Not that it made much of a difference though. She sat up on the bed and looked up at the two arguing brothers. "Uhh... Hi?"

"Ah! Sora-san! You're awake!" Eiji said in a relief tone.

Hikari tilted her head to the side. "What happened?"

"Well..." Eiji trailed off, his cheeks forming a blush.

Eiichi came to the rescue. "You knocked out yesterday."

Hikari blinked and thought back about the whole thing. She felt heat rising up her cheeks and she covered her face with a pillow. "Why?!" She yelled while muffling herself.

"Because I obviously can." He replied smirking. "And who knows? Maybe I'll do it aga-"

"No, please, no, i beg you, no." Hikari said, shaking her head quickly.

"Please, not when I'm around..." Eiji said, joining in the pleading.

His smirk never left. "We'll see~"

Hikari muffled a groan and sprawled herself back onto the bed. "Oh geez..." Her stomach growled as the two boys were about to make their way out. "Um... So I haven't eaten in the last 24 hours?"

"Actually, about 30 hours." Eiichi corrected.

This dork... Hikari thought with a sigh. "Alright well... Is there anything I can eat?"

"Dinner should be ready by now." Eiji said. "Kira made sushi."

Both brothers led her to the dining room, where Shion and Nagi were. Kira, having finished cooking, arrived afterwards with two trays of sushi.

Nagi went in front of Hikari almost immediately. "You had us worried, you know. So you should at least explain why you were knocked out for a full day."

Hikari gave a nervous laugh. "You see... About that..."

Behind her, Eiji nudged his brother's side. The glasses-wearing brunette could only hide a smirk.

Hikari sighed. "Well to put it simply, I'm weak to stress." She explained. "And yesterday, some... stuff happened that made me flip beyond my limit." She was trying her hardest not to turn around and strangle the older male behind her.

"Ehh... What sort of stuff?" Nagi peered over her to see the brothers secretly exchanging a few words. "Did those two do something to you?"

"N-no!" Eiji's response came a bit too quickly and his face was flushed. Eiichi was smirking and shrugged at Nagi's question. "Maybe~"

"Nii-san!" Eiji's voice cracked this time and the scold came out as a squeak.

Shion looked up at this. "Eiichi... Did you do something?" All he got was a shrug.

Hikari sighed. "Let's not talk about this anymore and just have dinner. Kira?"

"I set the table already." Replied the raven haired boy.

Hikari sat beside Eiichi and in front of Shion. Nagi was in front of Eiichi who was beside Eiji. Kira sat beside Nagi and in front of Eiji.

Right when she was about to take her first bite, Hikari noticed the rest weren't there. "Where are the other two? And Haruka?"

"Van's filming a show with Jinguji." Shion said. "Yamato is working in a movie. Nanami is with Van."

"Is she safe with him though?" Nagi said sarcastically, taking a bit from his sushi.

"Safer than when Sora-san's with Nii-san..."

"Eiji, did you say something?"

"No, no. It's nothing."

~~~~~

It's after lunch on the sixth day and Nanami had managed to finish up the arrangement. Now everyone is gathered in the loungeroom, thinking of lyrics.

"It really should be something passionate." Van said as he clicked his pen in and out.

"Man, I can feel the heat coming from the song." Yamato said with a smirk.

"It's sweet and exciting at the same time!" Eiji said with his usual smile.

"I wanna write the cutest lyrics ever!" Nagi began to scribble down before anyone else.

Kira nodded. "We'll have this song done really soon."

Shion let out a small smile. "Amakusa... is very happy about this..."

"It's perfection!" Eiichi exclaimed, making Nanami and Hikari jump a bit.

Hikari sighed. "Nanami, do you have the song already or is it all still in sheets?"

"Ah! Right." Nanami repliedx reaching for her bag. "As of right now, it's in this tablet." She opened the file and played it for Hikari to hear.

Hikari listened to it intently. Everyone else did too. When it ended, Hikari nodded. "Okay well in the first section, you guys should sing together. Just one line. And then it should be Kira, then Nagi, Eiichi, Eiji, Van, Yamato and Shion. Then in the chorus section, it's everyone together again."

"How do you figure?" Yanato said sarcastically.

"It does sound fitting." Kira nodded.

"Then let's try it out!" Nagi said with a smile.

The seven of them dragged the two girls to the practice room, the one by the elevators, and Nanami played the music once again.

'HEAVENLY PARADE TIME!

koyoi hirakareru Heavenly parade
kimi wo (kimi wo)
tsuresatteku yoru no rakuen
soko wa (soko wa)
oretachi ga togisumashi
hikari (hikari)
kagayaita kedakaki basho

miwaku (miwaku)
matoi (matoi)
jiunetsu teki ni koe wo kawase!
yuuga ni (yuuga ni)
maeba (maeba)
Can't stop now!
kimi he
shinobi
komu yo
Don't go! Don't shy! Let's parade time!

Willingly! (Willingly!) me wo kuramasu ai no iro wa kenran to furi
odorou! (odorou!) kowagarazu, kono me dake mite?
Treating! (Treating!) kokoro inuku dezaato ni wa tsuki no mitsu wo
eikyuu ni (eikyuu ni)
owaranai (owaranai)
atsui yoru ni karada azukete...'♪

((♪'Heavenly Parade Time!

Tonight opens up a Heavenly parade
You (You)
Will be taken away to the paradise of the night
There (There)
We will shine
Light (Light)
In a sparkling noble place

Attraction (Attraction)
Is shown (Is shown)
Voicing it passionately!
Graciously (Graciously)
Dancing (Dancing)
Can't stop now!
I'll steal you
Stealthily
From the crowd
Don't go! Don't shy! Let's parade time!

Willingly! (Willingly!) My eyes are dazzled by the colour of love falling on me
Let's dance! (Let's dance!) Don't be afraid, do you see these eyes?
Treating! (Treating!) The dessert pierces my heart with the moon's honey
Forever (Forever)
It won't end (It won't end)
I entrust my body to the passionate night...'♪))

Hikari smiled. "That's amazing!"

"Yeah!" Van cheered. "Now all we have to do is go to the recording studio and sing the rest of it!"

"Does anyone have anything to do after this?" Everyone shrugged at the same time, which was a surprise. Nevertheless, Eiichi nodded and grab hold of his car keys. "I'll drive."