Password

"Eiichi!!!"

The brunette jumped at her sudden burst, nearly spilling his second mug of coffee on himself.

"Come here, come here, come here!" He saw Hikari bouncing on her seat, eyes twinkling with excitement at what she found on his laptop. Nagi sat beside her, looking almost as equally excited.

After placing his mug down on the table, he and the other members approached them. "What's going on?"

"Okay, before I say anything about this, promise us you won't get angry." She said with a nervous smile.

"Uh... Sure?"

"Okay so..." She and Nagi exchanged glances before continuing. "Nagi helped me hack into your email and-"

"You what?"

"AND! And I crossed checked the most recent email you've gotten with your schedule and now, look!" She opened said email and showed the rest.

It was an invitation to one of, if not the largest racing event in Japan, Rally Hokkaido.

"You get to come here with VIP escort and everything!" She exclaimed.

"Must've been because you filled in your hobby as 'car racing'. And on that one interview we did, you also mentioned you liked to ride karts as a kid." Nagi said with a smirk.

The leader kept staring at the invitation in shock. He loved watching this live on tv ever since the very first race was held, and now he could go see it in person.

"We'll be heading for the same location." Kira said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Eh?"

"Yamato and I have a job." He replied, holding up his phone.

Yamato grunted. "Of all the other things I could be doing, I can't believe I have to animal-sit..."

"Animal-sit?"

"You guys will be in the Piyo-chan promotion booth, right?" Hikari held up her phone. "Natsuki hadn't stopped texting me about it for like, half an hour. Look, he's still going."

Van took hold of her phone and she was right. Natsuki's text kept coming one after another with different kinds of emoticons and Piyo-chan stickers. He was clearly excited for the event.

"There are going to be mascots." Looking back at Kira, she could almost feel his happiness at the idea of being surrounded by fuzzy animals.

"There's more than just Piyo-chan there." Hikari took her phone back and scrolled up to the pictures of mascots that would be there. "Piyo is the chick, Watanabe the rabbit, Jirou the dog and... There's a purple penguin and a pink musical note. I forgot what their names are."

"Kira's gonna be most excited about Watanabe I bet." Van recieved a nod from the other male.

"Why is Yamato going to be there though?" She asked. "I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a dream to see him wearing fuzzy ears, but still..."

"I am there for the big and heavy stuff." He said with a glare. "I'll be working at the back most of the time. They've got some serious merch."

"We'll be sure to pay a visit then." Nagi said, smiling.

"You're going too?" Eiji asked, coming up from behind him.

"It's Hokkaido. There's snow. Of course I'm going!" The pink haired boy replied.

"Not at this part of the area, Nagi. Sorry." Van said, patting the child's head as he pouted.

"Darn... Nevermind then, I'm not going."