Day 2, Start!

Hikari woke up with a huge smile on her face. It's her second day with HEAVENS and she could hardly wait to get it started. Then she recalled what happened yesterday and let out a small embarressed chuckle. That went pretty deep a bit too fast...

She finished tidying up her bed and took a shower. She put on her undergarments and then a t-shirt. She got into her pants and tied her hair into a ponytail. She didn't care much about her appearance, especially since she couldn't really see herself. Although when going to work, or mainly outside, she would ask for help to see what would suit the occasion. Mainly from Nanami or her friend Tomochika. But since her whole schedule has been cleared off, she thought that wearing plain clothing would be fine. Most of the clothes she had with her were plain anyway.

Right when she was about to head out the door, someone knocked and cracked it open. "Sorano."

She pulled on the knob to open it wider. "Sumeragi?"

"Breakfast is ready." He then began to walk off. Hikari trailled behind him.

"Hey, are you going to stick with calling me by my last name?" Hikari asked. "Because, if you are, you can just call me Sora. In turn, can I just call you Kira?"

"I don't mind." Came his reply.

"Alright then!" Hikari began to go a bit faster, until she hears his footsteps besides hers. "Well then, Kira, what's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes."

"Did you make them?"

"Eiji did."

"Ah... Otori Eiji is... Your leader's brother, right?"

"Yes."

From the sidelines, it may seem that this conversation was more of an interrogation beyond anything. But neither of them seem to mind. In fact, to Kira, he was used to this. Just listening and replying short words, it's always been his style. Well, he was more used to not speaking at all, but she wouldn't be able to see his body language. As for Hikari, she just loves company. Quite a pair indeed.

"Ah! Hikari! Morning!" Nagi greeted when they entered the dining room. Most of HEAVENS are there, aside from Eiji, who's in the kitchen, and Yamato, who went for a morning jog.

"Morning Nagi." Hikari replied with a smile. Kira sat in the same table as Eiichi and Shion, while she sat with Nagi and Van. It seems Nanami isn't here yet.

"Ka-chan! Have some pancakes!" When she sat at the table, Van passed his plate over to her.

"Eeehhh? Isn't that like an indirect kiss?" Nagi said cheekily. "What? So you gave up on Haruka that fast and decided to hit on Hikari instead?"

Unbenoticed to almost anyone, a certain brunette tightened his grip on the magazine he was holding.

Van reacted. "Hah?! I don't mean it like that! After all, she should have a taste of Eiji's- eh?"

"It's so sweet!" Hikari cheered happily. "I love it!"

"You actually took a bite?!" Nagi said, slightly feeling gross.

"Well yeah. What's wrong?" Hikari said, before she took another bite.

"Oi, that's still mine, don't take it all..." Van said with a sweatdrop.

"Sorry." She said, pushing the plate back to him. "It's really good though!"

"Am I really the only one who's bothered by Van indirectly kissing Hikari?" Nagi said with a really disturbed face. He turned to their leader. "Hey Eiichi, scold him!"