Leaving or Staying

Alexander just had lost his temper to the Virginian man. Alexander clearly didn't want to fuck Thomas. The sun was beaming in Thomas's house. Now it was morning. The two stood there face to face for a long period of time as silence filled the house. Alexander was either going to stay or leave. "Thomas look, I just don't wanna do this. I want to leave and to go home to my wife. She's probably worried about me." Alexander said as he crossed his arms. "I know you want it." The Virginian man said not listening to Alexander. Alexander was about to yell as he opened his mouth to say something but Thomas puts a hand on Alexander's mouth to shut him up. "Please don't yell. It's your choice to leave or stay. I just don't want you to get like this. So it's either leaving or staying. You choose." Thomas said pretty calm still having a hand on Alexander's mouth. 

'Leave or stay?'

Alexander had though in his head over and over again. Clearly Alexander wanted to leave just to go home and see his wife but at the same time his mind is telling him to stay.

Stay. Stay. Stay. Stay.

Alexander's mind kept telling him. 'No I want to leave!' Alexander thought in his head. How can Alexander say no to this?(Eyyy I am sorry but I had to!) Alexander now had a hard time choosing. Thomas by now had removed his hand off of Alexander's mouth to let Alexander speak. "Fine I'll stay but only for a little bit." 

(Sorry if I haven't posted in a while! I am currently wrighting this on my school Chromebook  at 10pm. It's a school night to! I started school today since i had winter break! I got a new haircut! I love it! Its so short before it was so flipping long! When i went to school today and all the teachers loved it! Okay sorry if this chapter is short! I really cant go to sleep that good so might as well do more chapters for you guys! I have mid-term exams in two weeks and i am not flipping ready! I get mcas on my 16th b-day this year for English testing! WHY.... I asked for Ham tickets for b-day! I really do hope i get them! Well anyways stay tuned for more chapters!

-Abigail)