Debate

Alexander walks in to debate as he sees the Virginian man across the room talking to Mr. Washington which appeared to be Thomas Jefferson. Boy did Alexander hated him. Alexander often argues with Thomas a lot which he enjoys. Thomas then looks over to see Alexander the one he hated the most out of everyone he sees. "Hello Hamilton." The Virginian man said rolling his eyes at him. "Hello asshole." Alexander said as he growled at Thomas. Alexander was ready to fight. Soon then Mr. Washington stepped between the two who was ready to fight as he said, "Good afternoon gentleman." Alexander then looks at Mr. Washington as he said, "Good afternoon sir. How are you today?" Mr. Washington looked at Hamilton smiling as he said, "I am good. Thank you for asking Mr. Hamilton." Mr. Washington then turns to Jefferson who hadn't said a word yet as he said, "How are you Mr. Jefferson?" Thomas smiles at Mr. Washington as he said, "I am good sir." Mr. Washington then started to walk to his office space as he said, "That's good to hear that you two are doing good. Now you guys may do the debate now." As Mr. Washington sat down at his desk pulling out papers and papers of work he needed to do. Soon then the Virginian man slowly walks to Alexander as Alexander growls at him. "Have any insults  for me today shorty?" Thomas asks grinning at Alexander widely. Thomas loved calling Alexander short because it would get Alexander all mad. Alexander growls more as Thomas was coming close to him as he said, "I have a whole lot for you today." Alexander really hated being called short. "Give me one that would get me mad." The Virginian man said still grinning at Alexander. "Damn, your're in worse shape than the national debt is in." Alexander said laughing. Alexander knew this insult would make Thomas mad. Then the Virginian man stepped closer to Alexander getting mad as he then grabs Alexander by the collar of his shirt as he slams Alexander against the wall as he started to growl.