"Where the hell am I?"

The Virginian man was still asleep in his bed. Alexander started to slowly wake up. Alexander eyes where now open as he looks around this room he doesn't know really. "Where the hell am I?" Alexander mutters quietly. Alexander then felt someone next to him as he looks over to see Thomas. Alexander then gets out of bed quickly and said, "Oh shit...Why am I sleeping with this asshole?..." Alexander mutters quietly groaning. Alexander then remembered he had his phone in his pocket. Alexander pulls his phone to see a text from Elizabeth saying:

💙Betsy💙: Babe? Alex?
Where are you?

"Shit..." Alexander mutters under his breath. Alexander began to text her back:

Alexander: I am still at work. Don't worry my love I'll be home once I am done. I am just busy got caught up in things that need to be done. I love you. Get some rest if your up worrying about me still.

Alexander lied to his wife. Alexander didn't want Elizabeth to know that he was at Thomas's house. Alexander would wake up Thomas. Alexander was mad. Why might he be mad? Well Alexander didn't knew he was sleeping with Thomas in Thomas's bed. The Virginian man slowly starts tossing and turning in his sleep muttering something. Thomas then blots up wake to see Alexander standing there. "Hello Hamilton." Thomas says sleeply as he grins. "Hello asshole! Why was I in bed with you?!" Alexander said basically yelling at Thomas. "Well don't your remember at debate when you said that insult?" Thomas asks sleeply. "No." Alexander says a bit confused as his face started to  feel pain from that punch.  "Once you said that insult you didn't care if I punched you and I did. You passed out. Mr. Washington told me to bring you home to your wife and kids but you where completely passed out. So I took you to my home." Thomas says crossing his arms. Alexander groans and said, "You should have brung me home..." Thomas got out of bed as he starts make his way to Alexander.

(Hello guys! Now this story has over 90 views! How!? I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve and Monday is Christmas Day! Well anyways stay tuned for my chapters! This may get more good as it goes!
-Abigail)