"Then is Sam is younger than Dean why is he taller?" Ten-Ten asks.

I hear a laugh outside and I throw a kunai out there and I hear a chuckle. "Are you two following me or something I ask them.

"No." They lie.

"Ok what do you two want?" I ask them as I eat my dango.

"How were you able to run so fast the other night?" Dean asks.

I sigh and I turn to them. "Its a Jutsu called nunya." I say to them.

"Nunya?" Sam asks.

"None of your business." I say to them.

They pull out knives.

I sigh. "Ten-Ten just give me a second." I say to her and she nods. I stand up and I pull my katana out from behind my cloak and I hold it on front of me. "Your weapons are child's play." I say to them.

"What are you?" Sam asks.

"Me? I'm a ninja. You know the stealthy, kick ass, fighting ninja." I say to them.

"What's a ninja?" Sam asks while Dean just stares at me in amazement.

I put my katana away. "A ninja is a person with Chakra." I say and I make two clones with simple hand signs. "I use my chakra to hand peoples asses to them." I say to him as if he were a child. "I specialize in speed and Tai-Jutsu and my clan Jutsu." I say to him.

"I still don't get it." Sam says to me.

I groan. "DOES ANYONE HAVE A BOOK?" I yell and Ten-Ten hands me on. I throw the book at his face and he falls on the ground. "I give up." I throw my hands in the air in frustration.

"Sora, lets go meet up with the others. We kind of lost them while we were playing games." Ten-Ten says to me.

I nod. "See ya Losers." I walk away with Ten-Ten.

"Why do you call most people Losers?" Ten-Ten asks.

"Because its fun." I say to her and we see the others down the street and we walk towards them.

"SORA YOU LEFT US BEHIND." Sakura and Naruto yell.

I nod. "And?" I ask them and they sit in an emo corner. I laugh a bit. "We would have come back sooner if I didn't have to deal with two Losers." I say as I help them up.

"Ten-Ten, lets go." Neji says to her and they leave.

"Since I already had my fun, can I go home?" I ask them.

"No you have to stay with us we're a team after all." Sakura says to me.

I groan. "Fine, but don't blame me if two Losers stalk us because of me." I say to them with a shrug.

"Who's stalking you?" Naruto asks.

"You know those two guys I was talking to earlier? Yeah one of them doesn't know what ninja are and the other one was just staring at me in amazement or something." I say to him. 

"You mean the tall one and the cute one?" Sakura asks me.

"Yeah pretty much except the tall one is the younger brother of the two. His name is Sam and Dean is the other one." I say to her and we have a glare at each other for no reason.

"What is it with you two and glare and calling names at each other?" Sasuke asks annoyed.

I huff and I cross my arms as we walk. "I don't know." I say to him.

"Is it because your afraid of her getting stronger than you?" Naruto asks.

"No." I say to him.

"I just don't like her." Sakura says to them.