Lemon pie: pt 1

"Well, that's the last one." Toriel sighed. In front of her in Frisk Park was a large, long table covered in hundreds of pies. What for? Toriel's pie eating contest of course.

Back when Frisk broke the barrier Toriel wanted to host an anniversary event to signify their freedom.

It's been five years since then. Currently Toriel lives with Frisk, Alphys and Undyne are together, Papyrus, Flowey and Mettaton live together, and Sans, Asgore and Chara live alone. However Chara is currently staying over with Toriel to help with the contest. Currently Chara is putting up decorations.

"Chara dear can you go and get Frisk?" Toriel asked. Chara nodded and faded into her own shadow before it disappeared. "I swear he can be as lazy as Sans sometimes."

Chara appeared through the shadow of Frisk's bed. Frisk and Chara share a room so it was a mix of the two's things. On Frisk's side was yellow and blue items from cars to the wall and so on. Note: they hated their purple and blue sweater. It was from his mother who was a complete bitch. So no surprise it's charred now. But that is a memory he'd rather forget. On Chara's side the room was red, white and orange. A few monster posters here, some flowers there. A pretty normal room.

Chara was about to scream in his ear when a knife appeared in her face. Frisk's closed eyes still greeting her.

"Goodmorning sweetie." Chara said sweetly even with a dangerous object so close by to her face. However she had grown use to it. Spending time in a place where everyone tried( and succeeded) to kill you can make you a bit... Cautious? Weary? Let's go with prepared. Frisk now knows that most monsters won't try to kill him anymore but monsters aren't the only thing trying to kill him.

"Let me guess; Toriel needs something?" Frisk asked in his monotone voice.

"You know helping her doesn't bother you like you make it sound." Chara chided hitting him in the head lightly. He only chuckled as she grinned too. Frisk pulled Chara into his lap with an eep as she fell into him with the company of his cocky grin.

"True, but I was having a wonderful dream." Chara leaned in closer.

"Oh yeah? What about?" Frisk leaned into her ear slowly gently grabbing both her wrist.

"I was dreaming about... Undyne naked." Luckly he was holding her wrist knowing what onslaught she would unleash on him. "Just kidding babe. Gills aren't my thing anyways."

"And what's wrong with my gills!?" a voice said from behind his door. Frisk began to think that his joke wasn't as well timed as he thought.

"Nothing Undyne." He then turned back to Chara. "Wanna let me up?" Frisk said to his girlfriend who had by now calmed down. Flipping over his head gracefully she fell through his shadow appearing in the backyard judging by Toriel's shrill scream.

"Hey Jonny, you know that flexibility comes in very useful. Shame all you perverts are watching else I would have did her then and there." Frisk said out loud to his empty room. Getting showered and dressed he exited the dark room to be greeted by the light of the hallway. Apparently Undyne had already left so that left him alone. Or so he thought.

"Hey kid." a certian skeleton said behind him.

"Hello Sans. Still trying to get Chara to love you?" Frisk asked tilting his head backwards to look at the small skeleton. Sans knew Chara before Frisk did in both life and death. Though she is currently fifteen in body her mind is much older. And spending time as a ghost with only a skeleton for conversation you would think she would grow romantic feelings for him. Wrong. Chara always kept him in the friend zone much to his displesure. True he never blankly said he loved her but he knew she would just want to stay friends until he found some way to make platonic into romantic.

"Don't bend back too much. Your neck might snap." Sans said in a joking manner. Though he was half serious about the neck snapping thing.

"Yeah great idea bonehead. Thanks for the warning." The two stared at each other for what seemed like centuries. Each communicating hatred for the other in their own eye. They would have stayed like that or come to blows had it not been for Chara coming fifteen minutes later looking for the two.

"Oh good your both here together. I thought I would find you two asleep." Chara said grinning as she approached the two. In an instant the tense atmosphere evaporated as if never there. Frisk then grabbed Sans in a headlock and squeezed hard but not enough to be noticable to Chara.

"Hey Chara! I'm just talking to my favorite skeleton! He just loves my killer jokes. Isn't that right Sansy?" Sans hid the discomfort he was feeling not wanting to let Chara know about the two's rivalry.

"Yeah but my jokes are a lot more lethal." Sans countered.

"Well joke later the party is outside not in here!" Chara then grabs both their hands and pulls them out of the house.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Yusei: Hey! Yusei here. Now this part is just a short intro. Next update will be longer.