Characters♡

I think Wattpad is having some issues. I published this chapter three days ago, however it now just got published. Sorry about that. But some of you were able to read it, so that's good.

♡-♡-♡-♡

"OPEN SESAME!" You put your hands out in front of you, acting as if there's something magical coming out of your palms.

The sliding doors open. Several morning greetings are exchanged between you and your co-workers as you tread inside the room with two grocery bags. "I bought you all something sugary this morning!" you shout in jollity.

A chorus of thanks fill the room. You take (Your Favorite Donut Flavor) and fall into your toasty swivel chair. As you're spinning around and around, you don't take note of the person entering the room.

Your swivel chair comes to a halt. Spinning around to face the evil person who stopped your entertainment, you're getting ready to berate the person. Upon seeing the familiar face of your close friend, you grin instead. "You aren't late today! Didn't stay up gaming?"

(C/N) gives you a lopsided grin. "Nope! I actually went to bed early last night. Aren't you proud of me?" He pounds his chest with a fist.

"Very. Treat yourself with some donuts! I made sure I got your favorite." You flicker your eyes to the donut box. "Don't eat all of it!"

"No promises!" He winks. "So, any progress with the character?" he questions, resting on the armrest of your chair.

"Sorta. I came up with the main character's outfit, but that's about it. How's the storyline going?"

He hums in thought. "I bet it looks fantastic. You're a master! As for me... it's going pretty well actually! I wonder how Annabelle is doing."

"We're about to see soon!" You gesture to a yawning female trudging in.

♡-♡-♡-♡

"So I came up with two final characters who are a couple for this psychological horror game," Annabelle says.

You scrutinize the sketches that's pinned up front; there's a female and a male on separate sheets of paper. So cute!

(C/N) leans back in his chair with raised brows. "They look similar to us, don't they?" He flickers his eyes to you.

You gaze at the sketches again and realize that in fact, the characters do look oddly like you and (C/N). "Hey, Annabelle. Did you come up with the characters' names yet?"

"(Y/N) and (C/N)-... I-I mean no, not yet. Anybody have any suggestions?" Her eyes wander aimlessly around the room, purposely avoiding you.

"Is it just me or... the characters look similar to (Y/N) and (C/N)," the female beside you says. "Why not name the characters (Y/N) and (C/N)?"

You choke on your donut as (C/N) coughs thunderously. Annabelle sends a sheepish smile your way. "Sorry! My mom and dad suggested me to create characters that are similar to you both."

You take a gander at the coughing male beside you with a bashful smile. "I sure do love being here with all of these lovely game designers!"

"You two would make an excellent couple, just saying," a male across from you pipes in.

"Mr. and Mrs. Shipper..." you and (C/N) mutter at the same time.