Family Day♡

Requested by the lovely SerahAwesomeGirl.

♡-♡-♡-♡

"LET'S GO (C/N)!"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! SHEESH!" He runs down the stairs, almost tripping along the way. "I didn't get to put on my cologne."

"We're just going to the family day event. You don't need cologne." You hand him the car keys as he grins.

"I gotta smell good!" He replies.

"What makes you think little kindergarteners are going to care whether you smell good or not?" You chuckle and push him towards the door.

"Well.. they might!"

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Oh, hello! Are you (Son's Name)'s parents?"

"Yes, we are! We aren't late, are we?" You smile, looking around the classroom filled with smiling kindergarteners.

"Not at all! (S/N) kept asking me when the two of you are coming. He was talking to his friends about how you two are awesome parents."

"Mr.Shipper!"

Mr.Shipper sighs, smiling at you and (C/N). "Looks like he spilled his juice.. again. We're going to head outside in a few minutes, so you two can hang out there with the other parents."

"Sure." Your husband nods as he heads outside with you following behind.

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Alright. Hello to all of the parents, thank you for coming! This is Family Day, a day where parent(s) and their kid(s) play games together. Only one simple rule, have fun!" Mr.Shipper smiles and clap his hands together.

"MOM, DAD!"

(S/N) runs over to you and (C/N), smiling widely. (C/N) chuckles and picks the grinning boy up, spinning him around. "Hey kiddo!"

"I thought you and Mom forgot about Family Day!" The boy pouts.

"We didn't, don't worry sweetheart." You ruffle his hair as (C/N) puts him down. "Which game first?"

(S/N) scans his surrounding, humming. "THE POTATO SACK GAME!"

♡-♡-♡-♡

You step into your potato sack and glance at your son who is hopping up and down in his potato sack. Your husband is saying words of encouragement such as....

"WE WILL CRUSH EVERYBODY HERE!"

"WE CAN DO IT SON!"

"SON. JUST REMEMBER, HAVE FUN. DON'T FALL."

Shaking your head, you smile. (C/N)'s lips suddenly forms into a mischievous grin. "We should try to beat Mommy."

(S/N)'s eyes widen as he laughs, clapping his hands together. "Good idea Dad! Sorry Mom, I love you but.. Dad's idea is good."

You raise an eyebrow, "You two really think you can beat me?"

"Of course!" (C/N) smirks. "We are the best, after all."

"Oh? BRING IT ON." You face forward where Mr.Shipper is at and quickly crack your knuckles. (S/N) gasps, "Ooh, Mommy is not playing games. She looks scary.."

"3.. 2.. 1.. START!"

You jump quickly, holding onto the potato sack. Within a few seconds, many parents and kids are falling behind. You look beside you, seeing your smirking husband and laughing son.