Home sweet Home

Renesmee's POV

As soon as we were in the air I sat next to my sister and pulled her shaking body into my lap. She flinched sharply but relaxed in my arms when she realized it was me. I held her tightly and assured her that she was safe from him. I looked over to Alec warily, ever since I was little Edward and Bella had told me the Volturi were bad people and that they couldn't be trusted. But the way he was looking at my sister like she was his whole world told me I could trust them. I knew he loved her as he hadn't taken his eyes off of her this whole time. I looked down and realized Rose was asleep, "Thank you for taking my sister in and making her a part of your family. It really means a lot to me. But if you hurt her I will not hesitate to rip you to shreds." I told him threateningly.
"Believe me I could never hurt her." He said sincerely, "Plus you and all of the Volturi guard would be after me. They all love her." I smiled widely at that; happy that my sister had people to call her family.

Time Skip to Volterra

When we finally arrived at He castle Rose was still asleep in my arms. I didn't want to wake her because she looked so peaceful. I sighed and gently shook her awake, she groaned and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. When she realized where she was a huge smile spread across her face.

When we entered the throne room Rose all but ran to the three Kong's sitting in their thrones. The four hugged each other as hey cried. Caius shot is a grateful look as he cradled her in his arms. "Thank you for bringing my daughter home and for being such a good sister to her. I know how much she missed you." Caius said thankfully.
"No, thank you for being a family to my sister and loving her and always being there for her. You don't know how thankful I am." I responded truthfully. Before anyone could say anything father doors burst open and suddenly Jane was tackling Rose in a hug. "I missed you so so so much!" She exclaimed as she nearly squeezed my sister to death. "Don't you ever scare me like that again." She scolded her before playfully punching her arm and pulling her into another hug, to which everyone laughed. After everyone had welcomed Rose home Jake and I were shown to our rooms and Rose, Jake, and I bid everyone goodnight.