Story Time (Not an update)

So first off Merry  Christmas everyone. I hope you all got what you wanted and had fun with your families. Okay so my family and I are driving up to the Pinetop today and we have two dogs. My puppy whose about four months is sick to his stomach and we're in a packed car driving up the mountains. He was whining a lot and we didn't know what he wanted because we'd stopped a few minutes ago so the dogs could do their business and stuff. And so he's sitting on the glove compartment thingy in the front and like he starts squatting like he's about to poop. And so we start freaking out cuz he's about to poop in our car and there's not a place to stop and there's a lot of traffic. So we just pulled up on the side of the road and I jump out of the car as it's still moving and quickly put his leash on. And so he goes potty and everything's fine, right? WRONG!! So we're in the car driving and he's fine sitting on my lap and then he jumps into the back seat and I didn't think anything of it because he's always antsy in the car. And he fucking shits in the back all over a bag with my mom's clothes in it. So we have to pull over again to clean it. And yeah that's how my Christmas has been so far.