Chapter 6~Broken

Rosalice POV
*1 year later*

Today is my birthday! Yay! I'm finally turning 1! I now look 17 years old. I have reached full maturity so I'll look 17 forever. Anyway I got out of bed and took a shower. Once I'm done I put on my purple silk robe and walk to my huge walk in closet. I have tons and tons of clothes. Jane went crazy when she found out I'd be living with them, she bought the whole mall. Okay?!? Maybe that's but bit of an exaggeration, but still she bought a lot of clothes.

I picked out a black short sleeved crop top, denim high waisted short shorts, and a red and blue flannel that was wrapped around my waist. I put on my favorite pair of black and white high top converse. I then walked over to my vanity and started doing my makeup. I did a black and gold smokey eye and winged eye liner. I added mascara and finished it off with blood red lipstick. I then started on my hair. About a week ago I decided my blonde hair was boring so I dyed it.

I had died it a dark purple. I straightened my hair quickly and grabbed my fake nerd glasses putting them on as I walked out. 

I walked towards the throne room singing Drown by Bring Me The Horizon. I felt someone grip my shoulder. I spun around slamming the person into the wall with my arm pressing against their throat.

"Rose calm down! It's me. "Alec chocked out.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I said letting him go.
"It's ok." He said smiling, "Happy Birthday beautiful." He said handing me a small box. I smiled and took it, opening it carefully. Inside was a necklace with a golden chain and a heart locket. I opened it carefully and saw a picture of me and Alec from a couple months ago. On the other side their was a picture of me, Aro, Caius, and Marcus. I smiled and threw myself at Alec. He caught me effortlessly, I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. He hugged me back chuckling loudly. I drew back smiling at him.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I said letting him go. He smiled down at me laughing softly.
"Come on. Follow me." Alec says taking my hand. He lead me towards the garage and helped me into his black Mercedes.

"Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise."
"Come on, you know I hate surprises."
"Please!" I begged doing my puppy dog eyes. Alec could never say no to me when i did my puppy dog eyes. He sighed and turned away so he wasn't looking at me. What?! It always works! Ugh! I pouted looking out the window. I heard Alec chuckle at my child like behavior but I didn't care. I would never admit this to anyone, not even Jame and she's my best friend, but I have a major crush on Alec. I knew he didn't like me back because I was like a little sister to him. Besides who could love someone as broken as me.

No one really knew how depressed and broken I really was. I did a good job of hiding it, but I was still scarred from my time with the Cullens. I could still hear his cruel words echoing in my head. I could still see his face full of hate and disgust. I could still hear Bella's voice full of utter disgust. How could my own mother hate me so much. She did nothing to stop him when he tried to kill me that day. I knew he wanted to kill me because i heard his thoughts. I would never forget how cruel his thoughts were. His hate towards me was so strong, I didn't understand why he hated me so much. I guess I would never know. I hadn't realized I was crying till Alec asked me if I was okay. I nodded my head wiping my tears quickly.

I had promised myself the day they found me that I wouldn't be the same weak girl I was. I had promised myself that I would be strong and that I wouldn't show my emotions keeping them locked away. But I guess I just wasn't strong enough, I was to weak.