Chapter 23 - To Forgive or not to forgive?

Start from the beginning

"lets go I dont want to keep the pilot waiting"

"who cares its our plane"

I signed.

"Sometimes bro your a bit too self centered.

***

Kate pov

We finally picked out great outfits for the party, our hair and make up was finished, and I was currently waiting for bella to get her ass down here

"would you come down already you look great"

"I'm coming, I'm coming"

she finally came out and glided down the stairs as if it was prom.

she wore a strapless green dress that hugged her curves, with black stilettos.

It was simple yet I knew she would be breaking a few hearts tonight.

I was wearing a floor length one shoulder purple dress, with sliver heals, curled my hair, which fell down my back.

****

By the time we got in the car and drove to the party it was 11pm and the "competition" was about to start.

We walked in through the back and made our way to the group of girls waiting for their name to be called, bella gave my name to the announcer, and by the looks of his face he seemed shocked that I showed up. I held back a giggle, and took my place in line.

The announcer went on the stage and greeted everyone, then I heard the music start, I was already swaying to the music, it was nicki minaj's superbass.

There was one girl ahead of me, when bella popped out of no where,

"good luck,don't fall, breathe, remember first impressions last"

"Bella, calm down its just for fun, " I laughed. She seemed more nervous than me, like a mom watching her first childs recidal.

The announcer called my name, I put a smile on my face and stepped on stage, the bright light shined in my face, and the music blast in my ear.

I walked down singing the lyrics to the song and swaying my hips. All of the girls before me was taking this way to seriously and walked like it was Miss Universe pagent, and I can imagine their fake pastered smile on their face. im sorry but I don't have time for that, I came here to have fun.

It seemed like the crowd was loving it too because they were claping along and dancing with me. I reached to the end and blew a kiss, the uproar of whistle and howls let me know that the boys really appreciated that.

We all lined up on stage and the announcer went down the line asking the crowd we there favourite was, when it was my turn every cheered really loud.

'' And the winner of is PRINCESS KATHERINE''

I didn't win anything as it was suppose to be for fun, but I could tell that most of the girl were not happy with the results.

geez would they just lighten up.

Bella ran over to me and hugged me

'' OMG you did it, I was nervous when I saw you practically dancing down the stage but you actually pulled it off''

''see so it is ok to have fun sometimes, I'm going to get some punch so you in a bit''

Jake POV

'' You always make us really late to these party's '' I say to my brother.

''oh please we are the princes, they don't care what time we arrive as long as we do''