Chapter 5- New Faces

Hey everyone so this took longer than I thought it would to write. But I finally got it done thank you all for voting and commenting.  I would also like to thank all my fan for supporting me. Please Please FAN, it means a lot and I love the support.

Ok I’ll let you get to it here it is chapter 5.

Chapter 5

I slowly opened my eyes forgetting where I was for a second, then if all came back to me our date, the airport, Jake and then I realized we were still on the plane, my head was resting on something slowly moving, it was warm and then I heard something beating in my ear. I lifted my head and realized it was his chest, I wondered how I got in this position, he looked like an angel sleeping their so peacefully, I ran my hand outlining his face. I was startled when he moved and I quickly moved my hands and sat back in my seat.

 I took out my mirror and was shocked when I saw my hair; it looked awful and my eyeliner smudged. I got up and went to the bathroom with my make-up bag. It took me 15 minutes before I was finished, then I heard a light knock on the door.

“Kat?” His voice sent a shiver though my body, you would think I was use to his voice by now.

“Yeah?”

“The pilot says were going to land now and we need to be in our seats”

“I’ll be out in a sec”

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jake, his hair was a mess, and he still looked hot, his eyes gorgeous as ever, my eyes trailed all over his body, I just wanted to—

STOP!

 I cannot keep thinking like this. I took a deep breath trying to clear my mind

He must have realized me starring at him.

“Hey you ok” His hand running through his hair

“Yeah I’m fine”

I quickly took my seat and looked out the window so he would not notice how red my face was.

We finally landed and made our way through the airport, but of course, we did not get far before someone noticed him and they were asking for pictures. He looked at me apologetically and I smiled, I knew we were not getting out of this airport anytime soon. It was like our date all over again.

I motioned to him that I was going to get something to eat. I walked up to the counter, and got a smoothie because I knew I would not have enough time to eat something, I was sure security would take Jake away from the crowd soon. I pulled out my purse to pay for it—

“I got it” I heard an unfamiliar voice say. His voice was very controlled and strong. I turned around to see who this guy was. He had short spiky black hair and a smile to die for.

“Thank You”

“I’m Aaron,” He said with his hand held out

“Um… Kat” He took my hand and kissed it. I gave him a awkward smile, I didn’t know people still made these kinds of gestures, it was strange to me.

I felt an arm against mine; I slightly looked up and saw Jake’s face. It was hard and unreadable as he looked at Aaron.

“Hello Jakie” Aaron said, a smile in his voice

“Aaron, I told you not to call me that

I looked at Aaron in shock did he just call Jake, Jakie and did Jake answer him? I was suddenly confused.