- Oh dear, look how late it is. I think I should go.

- No, please, stay a bit longer. - Sangwoo pleaded. - You can always stay here for the night ~ - he leaned forward to you and whispered.

You felt your cheeks getting hot, but before you could say anything Sangwoo gently kissed you, locking your lips together. You instinctively kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. The kiss got rougher and more passionate, and soon you felt Sangwoo's tongue resting on your lower lip and waiting to enter your mouth. You parted your lips a little and your tongues immediately wrapped around each starting a crazy dance of desire. Finally you broke the kiss and a bit flustered you looked at Sangwoo. He was smiling seductively, his black eyes shining beautifully like stars in the sky. He stroked your cheek tenderly, then moved even closer to you and embraced you.

- You're so beautiful [Y/N]. - said he and planted a soft kiss on your lips. - Will you be my girlfriend? - he asked while staring into your (colour) eyes.

- Sangwoo... - you heard a quiet voice in the back of your head telling you that something's wrong and you should leave immediately.

- I... Are you sure that's what you want? Are you serious about it? - you asked. Was it really possible that a man like him had fallen in love with you?

- Of course I am, I want you to be mine, [Y/N] ~ - he whispered brushing his lips softly against your earlobe.

- I want us to become one. - he added and no sooner had you realised what was going on than you found yourself caged underneath him.

You wanted to protest, but his lips were soon pressed against yours making you unable to say anything.
You tried to push him off you, but he was heavy and you were too weak. That was when you realized you didn't stand a chance against him, being much shorter, weaker and more fragile. Suddenly you felt his hand squeezing your left breast which made you moan into the kiss. He pulled away and smacked his lips.
You tried to get up again, but once again you failed. You saw as he began to take off his black turtleneck, exposing his broader, well-toned chest and his hard abs. You had realised where it was going and you desperately tried as you might to free yourself from underneath him.

- Please, Sangwoo, I want to go home. - you pleaded, feeling tears forming in the corners of your eyes.

- Now? But the fun part is just about to start. - he smirked and lowered himself, your lips nearly brushing against his.

You made an effort to push him away, but that only made him angrier and with one hand he pinned your wrists above your head. Then with the other hand he started to unbutton your (colour) shirt.

- Sangwoo, stop! It's not the funny! Get off me! - you yelled right in his face.

He slammed you hard, living a burning hand mark on your cheek.

- Scream at me once again and I promise I'll hit you two times harder. - he said and in one quick move ripped your shirt open.

You felt tears running down your face, pleasantly cooling down the burning cheek. You felt him grab your left breast and roughly squeezed. You moaned it pain.

- Quite enjoyable, huh? - he was laughing at you and then he pressed his lips to yours into a violent kiss. Having noticed you're not kissing him back, he squeezed your breast again, this time even harder, which made you moan and open your mouth and enabled him to slip his tongue inside them.

While you were kissing, you felt something hard pressing against your inner thigh and then you heard him unzipping your jeans. You managed to break the kiss and begged once more :

- Sangwoo, please don't do that. I promise I won't tell anyone about what has happened tonight, just please let me go.

Surprisingly, he did stop and he even gently wiped the tears running down your face.

- Stop crying, it makes you look ugly. - he said with a warm smile on his face. - Now, much better. - he giggled, which made you even more confused. - Sorry if I were too rough, but you know, it's your fault. Looking at you, I lose control over my body... You're right though, I should be more gentle... Is this your first time?

Your eyes went wide as you didn't know how to answer. He seemed to cool down a little and you surely didn't want to make him go nuts again. You slowly nodded.

- Sweet! You'll be only mine then! Entirely mine, from the very beginning! - he got up and picked you up bridal style, carrying you somewhere. You were in too much shock to be able to protest in any way. He carried you to his room and placed you carefully on the bed. Then he quickly took off your jeans leaving you only in your black panties with yours chest exposed to him. Seeing you like this he licked his lips. He slowly leaned forward. Your eyes filled with fear were turning him on even more.

- Sangwoo, please let me go... - you sobbed.

- And why would I do that? - he asked, his tone bored and impatient.

- Because you're a good person and you don't really intend to hurt me. - you said in the calmest way possible.

- Are you really that stupid?! I do want to hurt you! As a matter of fact, I'm going to hurt you in just a few seconds. - he laughed maniacally.

While you were still processing his words, he raised his left fist and the next thing you knew was an excruciating pain in your right temple radiating in all parts of your head. Your vision went blurry and all you could hear was his terrifying laughter echoing in the room. Your body became so limp you felt nothing when he entered you and began thrusting. You slowly drifted off to sleep.

And that's all you remember from that fateful night.

But it's better this way.
At least that's what you've been thinking.

A/N:

Finally, I've managed to finish it. You have no idea how much time I've spent on this, so I hope you like it ;) I'll be more than happy to know what you guys think of it, so please, feel free to comment :)