21. Tattoo

"If you were just going to get a tattoo, why are you bringing me along?"

Rei sighed, exasperated as he looked around this strange, underground and very eerie tattoo shop. It was definitely an illegal one, for illegal people-- to make it much more eerie than it already is, the shop manager was a transvestite.

Definitely the kind of place Lussuria fits right into, Rei secretly thought.

Lussuria chuckled, a hand taking Rei by the arm, as if they were a couple or something-- and Lussuria led Rei through the store. 

"Because," Lussuria responded, his tone a little pitched high in slight excitement, "You're getting one, too!"

"Huh?!" 

Being forcefully sat down, Rei didn't have another chance to react before Lussuria hooked a handcuff over his wrists and chained him to the chair.

"Wai- Wait, Lussuria!" he whined, "I didn't agree to this! Also--"

"Hm?" Lussuria feigned innocent, pouting not-so-cutely, "but you agreed, didn't you?"

"When did I-" Rei was half yelling when the memory suddenly shot back into his head.

"Then, boy," Lussuria leaned down to whisper in Rei's ear-- "If you let me do whatever I want with you for one week, I'll accept you."

Rei shuddered at the thought-- "That- That was due for a week..."

"And that week starts today!" Lussuria smiled. 

"Nooo!"

"Anyways, Manager, Go all out on the boy!" Lussuria turned to the man, "Oh, don't forget to put a vine of white lilies over that birthmark on his left wrist, alright?"

The manager gave a thumbs up, sparkling at the pure thought of being given all permission.

Let's just say Rei spent the next week crying.