Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Andrea's P.O.V

"Where are your candles?"

"How am I supposed to know?" After Jake found my phone, we went on a search for candles. Well, more like Jake searching underneath the sinks of the house and me just standing in the kitchen saying 'I don't know' to all his 'where is this' questions.

"This is your house, shouldn't you know where they are?" Jake questions.

"What would I need candles for?" I don't even know when the last time I used candles.

"To make your room smell nice?" Jake offers.

"Good point. Edger, go find the candles" I command my dog, who was sitting by my feet, waiting for an order for me give him.

"How does he know where the candles are?"

"My parents probably showed him. If not, he'll just bark at places where candles could be in." Its quiet after that. Lust lost in our seemingly endless thoughts of our minds, I guess.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Edger starts to bark at, I'm hoping, some candles. "Lets go see what he's found. After you, Jake." Jake shifts to move and when I hear him move towards me to leave the kitchen, I grab onto his shoulder so I wont get left behind.

"What are all these labels for?" Jake questions while heading to Edger.

"They are in Braille. My dad put them up so I will know where everything is when they are gone like this weekend."

"Okay. Edger has lead us to a closet in a hallway" Jake says.

"Well open it. I'm not the one who needs the candles."

"Right. Opening the closet." I hear the annoying squeak of the closet door indicating that it was opened. "I don't see any candles."

"Did you look behind stuff?" Probably not.

"I will do that now." See.

"Did you find it?"

"No... Ah! Found them!" Jake spins around to look at me, while making my hand fall off of his shoulder.

"Good. Now light them so I don't have to hear you complain" I say smiling.

"I wasn't complaining" Jake tries to defend.

"Whatever you say." I laugh a little and turn to walk away. Before I make it very far, Jake grabs onto my wrist and spins me around so that I am flush with his chest and the wall he has pushed us up against.

"Are you laughing at me?" Jake's breath fans my face while he talks, making me shiver.

"Should I be?"

"No, you shouldn't. But there will be consequences though."

"Oh yeah, like what?" I cant help but tempt him, inching my face closer to his so tat our noses are touching.

"You don't want to know."

"I'm sure I can handle it."

"Okay, you asked for it." Out of nowhere I am thrown over Jake's shoulder and he takes off running to who knows where, candles long forgotten.

"Ahhhh! Jake put me down!" I scream while trying to contain my laughter. He mustn't know that I am enjoying this.

"Nope! You asked for it!" He continues to run until I am lifted off his shoulder and thrown into the air.

"Ahhh! Ugh." I bounce a little when I land on what I assume to be the couch. I couldn't stop a few giggles to leave my mouth when I stop bouncing. Next thing I know, my arms are being pinned down with a strong arm and my stomach getting tickled the crap out of it. "Hahaha! Stop! Jake, stop! Hahaha!"

Unconditionallyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें