Chapter 25 - Blonde

Start from the beginning

"Good" he said in a lower tone then kissed my lips slowly. As we pulled away, I began to smile. He let go of my face and put his hand on my thigh.

"You know, I didn't tell you that today, I was asked to go on Ellen on her birthday at the end of January" he told me and my eyes widened.

"Oh wow. That's really good. Why don't you seem that happy about it?" I asked him.

"I am happy about it. I'm just nervous. I'm not going to lie, I'm really nervous" he said and I looked at him confused.

"Why? You've been doing this for years?" I asked and he sighed.

"Because I'm scared of what people are going to say and think about me. You know I haven't done an interview in so many months. And the past year- well year and a half, really, I've been acting like someone I'm not. I was acting arrogant and ungrateful and just not who I really am. I'm very caring and I care deeply for people. I may not have shown it in a while, but I do. I don't want to be judge for my past mistakes. I want people to see who I really am" he explained to me and I slowly nodded. It makes sense as to why he's nervous. He's had a rocky year and it's been super hard for him.

"That's understandable, babe. Don't worry about it though, you're going to walk up to that chair and people are going to love you. Now that you're doing interviews and events again, you can prove yourself to the ones who think differently about you" I told him then kissed his cheek softly. He started to smile.

"Thank you for always having my back. I'm so happy you came back to me" he said before leaning up and kissing me.

"I'll always be here"

***

"See, you finally got it" Justin said with a chuckle as I continued to play this song on the piano without his help. I smiled proudly. I've been trying for so long and thankfully I understand it now. I'm actually doing it without help. "I told you that you would get it" He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist then kissed my cheek. I stopped playing and looked at him.

"All thanks to you though" I said back then kissed his lips quickly.

"You sure you don't want to come eat with me and my mom?" He asked me again. Pattie is visiting. Right now she is showering and getting ready upstairs. Justin and her are going to get lunch in a little bit and asked me to go with.

"I'm positive. You two should spend time just the two of you" I told him. He just slowly nodded.

"Okay, babe" he said back and tightened his grip on me. "What are you going to do?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Just chill here" I answered. "Maybe practice my piano skills" I joked causing him to chuckle.

"Practice my songs" he joked back and I smiled.

"I think I actually will do that" I told him. Then he looked passed me and smiled. I turned around to see Pattie walking in. "Morning" I said to her with a smile.

"You guys ready to go eat?" She asked us.

"Yeah" Justin said as he let go of my waist and stood up. I stayed sitting. "It's just going to be us two, mom" he told her and she looked over at me confused.

"You guys should spend quality time together" I told her and she smiled.

"You know you don't have to do that. You're always welcome" She said back and I nodded.

"I know"

"I'll see you later, babe" Justin said to me then leaned down and kissed me.

______
Justin: babe i did something crazy lol